MORT!!! MORT!!! MORT!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the B+W one was kinda "meh" when I got it, so I'm gonna pass on the color one.

Got the reminder notification e-mail last night. I'm passing on this as well. Hopefully, it goes to someone that really wants it once the timetable expires for Spooktacular Kit purchasers to order this.

I'm very on the fence about the whole Mort thing now. I love my B&W (SSE) edition of Mort, but like many others am not sure about devoting so much of my limited display space to him. He does look great with my Alien and Aliens VCD's, and his B&W look totally reminds me of NOTLD. That being said, I'm sure it won't be hard to come by a color version down the road for less than the offering price right now. And I do have an extra B&W which could be used as trade.

Now the "Dressed to Kill" may be an entirely different story! Perhaps only 50, or only 5, or maybe even only 1! That's okay, he's not something I have to have. I am very happy with my B&W.

:D

Well, in that case, its a no-brainer for me. I have so many $50 gift cards hanging around, I'll be forced to get the color Mort! And I don't mind either.

Well, in that case, its a no-brainer for me. I have so many $50 gift cards hanging around, I'll be forced to get the color Mort! And I don't mind either.

I dunno. There's some stuff that hasn't moved that you think they'd make eligible, but they haven't. So one never knows.

I'd be ok with using one one Mort. I have 2 $50 and will get one more with the Transformers Blu-Ray comes out so I hope they add some good stuff soon. I all ready used my Spook one for the Wicket VCD which is actualy kind of neat.

Hope SSC lets us use gc on dancing Mort items
Hope there is a dancing Mort across the screen

I seriously considered the colour one for a day or so now, but in the end I decided to pass and leave him to someone else. 1/2 price shipping doesn't do enough to justify it when I already have the B&W version. That and I know that if I buy the colour version, I'll have to buy the tux version as well when he comes out because the completist in me is like that, better to stop now and enjoy the MORT I have, and share the love with some of the MORTLESS ones out there when the next newsletter comes out.

I would like to win a B&W Mort! wait... I did..Thanks Fury! :banana
you won this one!! wooot!! :banana:banana:banana:banana:banana
Mort105.jpg

Back