MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures Announced

Why the the is Michelangelo bulkier than Leonardo? Da f*q? Not buying those. Mondo designs win. But then fail due to price. I'll stick with NECA tmnt

If anything I'll get these, might be to expensive though.

These are definitely bought but this whole Mondo price talk is scary. What's a realistic price on these things? What should one expect?

They released a pretty basic, 6 1/2" Ninja Turtle figure with just a few points of articulation that ran about $65. So you would expect these to be at least twice that.

Not feeling either sets really. How has nobody tried to tackle 90s movie Turtles yet??

They released a pretty basic, 6 1/2" Ninja Turtle figure with just a few points of articulation that ran about $65. So you would expect these to be at least twice that.

Thx.

Definitely priced out of these out of principle then.

I'm happy with my playmate classics.

More like 3x for price. I still wonder about getting Iron Giant.
Prices of all my purchases have creeped exponentially.

Here they are at SDCC. They look pretty good but not $200 good which these guys will probably run for.

Also looks like they're doing a 2 pack 1/6 Mousers.

11659307_10153344302823260_2343484686534871124_n.jpg

Last edited:

Damn. Prob get Donatello. Love the maskless HS of raph. thats cool!

Donatello says he preorders in August, Michelangelo in September and Raphael in October. The question is whether Leo is up in July or November. I like what I see, I'll definitely go for Leo at minimum but depending on price and how much of a pain in the ass it is to order is whether I'll go for any others.

These look alright.
Excited for a better look at that pile of accessories.

They kind of just feel like large action figures though, rather than something that belongs in a "high end" 1/6 collection.

I'm still not sold. I like them but I don't think I'll like them at the price point they're going to be at. Maybe I'll change my opinion when I see closer pics.

Could just be lighting but I hope Raph isn't neon green as seen in the photo. Is it me or does that Casey mask look awkward?

I can't see three being $200 each. I'd recon $120 shipped as a top line.

Edit. Just looked at their $300 price tag for Iron Giant, so I withdraw my previous statement...

I like them, but if the cost is prohibitive, I'm out. I'll just stick with my Sideshow maquettes.

Back