MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures Announced

I can't see three being $200 each. I'd recon $120 shipped as a top line.

Edit. Just looked at their $300 price tag for Iron Giant, so I withdraw my previous statement...
Well their 7" Michelangelo figure went for about $60-65 I think, so it's possible these won't be too too outrageous.

These are great...love the all red mask heads...just like the comic...

Here they are at SDCC. They look pretty good but not $200 good which these guys will probably run for.

Also looks like they're doing a 2 pack 1/6 Mousers.

11659307_10153344302823260_2343484686534871124_n.jpg

Look great to me but at $200 a pop they'd be a painful pass.

Where is the preorder button?

love the way these looks highly detailed but still look like an action figure.

I think this is a perfect way to bring the TMNT to 1/6th

I find it funny that their little signs say October for TMNT figure pre order....but the Mousers are September...might be hard to sell an add on figure before ANY of the Star figures are up for PO...

I find it funny that their little signs say October for TMNT figure pre order....but the Mousers are September...might be hard to sell an add on figure before ANY of the Star figures are up for PO...

Donatello says August and Michelangelo september so no problems there.

These look so amazing.Shame it would be costly as you can't just have 1 turtle.Gotta have all 4.

These look so amazing.Shame it would be costly as you can't just have 1 turtle.Gotta have all 4.

If I get one I'll have to get all four.

Have no previous knowledge of Mondo. Will they be only availible through SS or can you find them at local dealers?

Anymore pictures or information on theses green fellows?

If I get one I'll have to get all four.

Have no previous knowledge of Mondo. Will they be only availible through SS or can you find them at local dealers?

Mondo has their own website, which is where you can buy their exclusive versions. Regular versions will presumably be available at Sideshow (based on their Iron Giant figure release).

From what I recall, Raphael was always a brighter green in the old 90s cartoon, so they're being somewhat consistent there (and the other three seem to match what I remember about their shades of green). He was also my least favorite of the four, but depending on the price, I can see myself going in for all four. I really just want a Mikey though. :)

In the original cartoon, they were all the same color:

ty1DT7n.jpg

These do reflect variations in the color schemes of the Playmate toys, though:

gJEBSxT.jpg

The moment they chose to have all 4 different colors especially the neon green for Raph I was out

gJEBSxT.jpg

I love these version. Have all of them stored in my detolf in zolo cases. My favorite toys of all time, right there.

I have the 4 turtles, Splinter and April from those original releases. They're a little worse for wear though, I used to jump around with them on the trampoline as a kid lol

I like the looks of these Mondo figures, but it sounds like they will be pretty expensive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ty1DT7n.jpg

gJEBSxT.jpg

Thanks for the correction. I knew they were different colored toys, I just didn't remember that the cartoon was different from the toys. :slap

Is there any word on if there actually will be exclusives? Also if so, what is it?

Back