MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures Announced

Mondo has their own website, which is where you can buy their exclusive versions. Regular versions will presumably be available at Sideshow (based on their Iron Giant figure release).

Thanks for the info.

These do reflect variations in the color schemes of the Playmate toys, though:

gJEBSxT.jpg

Wow memory deceives me then, cant remember Raph being that green.

Man, I don't even know where I'd put all 4 of them. So if I bought just one - which one? :confused: Oh man, a person could go crazy trying to pick just one turtle... :lol

That table makes for a very cool display.
I think I'll be chasing the whole range. In a separate detalf, that lot is going to look sooooooo good.

It's hard to gauge their size in these pictures. They look like Playmates Classic figures in size and almost style as well. Even if Mondo's are bigger, what's the real difference?

It's hard to gauge their size in these pictures. They look like Playmates Classic figures in size and almost style as well. Even if Mondo's are bigger, what's the real difference?

That's what makes it hard to justify spending so much money on these. Objectively, they really are just scaled-up action figures. (Though with hopefully better quality control...) :(

Oh wait. Did I mention they're made by Mondo? (I think that's half the cost right there. :lol)

Man, I don't even know where I'd put all 4 of them. So if I bought just one - which one? :confused: Oh man, a person could go crazy trying to pick just one turtle... :lol
Nah, that's easy--Michelangelo. He was always the best, as everyone knows.

Never heard of this Mondo company...but I love their Turtles...saw the Movie ones on SSC few weeks ago and I thought, would love a 1/6 set based on the comics!

Voila! C'est beau!

I really like the sculpts on these, but the different skin colors really ruin them for me. I'm not bothered by the alternate heads with the colored masks as those are optional, but using the skin colors from the vintage Playmates toys makes them decidedly NOT the comic versions in my opinion.

I agree, comic look with cartoon toy skin color
Should have gone the neca route and stuck to the comics strictly

Having said that, I would like these but gonna be too expensive for me
Might wait for some Chinese knockoffs

Mondo tends to release differently painted figures as exclusives. Very possible they'll do uniform green, or maybe even black and white as exclusives.

Mondo tends to release differently painted figures as exclusives. Very possible they'll do uniform green, or maybe even black and white as exclusives.

Yeah, they'll probably be next year's SDCC exclusives. :lol

plenty of pictures, but no info. People didn't ask mondo about them or are they keeping their mouths shut for now?

If Mondo doesn't do Mondo Gecko, i'm gonna quit collecting :lol

Back