MONACO diorama w/ electric WHIPLASH WHIPS! official thread. get on the LIST.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ben, so you think it would be easy for me to trim or shorten the top of the fence just in case I need it to be shorter?

ohhh I did not know I was #2 wohoo!!! soo many ppl talking I would have thought I be #20 by the time I jumped on

Ben, so you think it would be easy for me to trim or shorten the top of the fence just in case I need it to be shorter?

yeah it will be easy. i would trim the bottom though if you have to. that way the bent forward part will be the right length.

ohhh I did not know I was #2 wohoo!!! soo many ppl talking I would have thought I be #20 by the time I jumped on

yeah man! lots of interest, but youre not on the list until you pay the PIPER!:stake

:lecture Take the plunge.
Bishart is a stand up guy and this is one dio you won't want to miss if you're either an Iron Man fan or a fan of the movie.

By the way, if you've seen only the pictures on the first page, you should really check out page 12.
That is closer to what the final dio will look like.

Hi sir, Its a very very nice project your working on,
can you email me what it will cost me to have it?

and do you by any chance have a used whiplash figure?

can you email me the price: [email protected]

thank you very very much...its trully work of art....

Bish, have you tried any other realistic approach for more electrifying effects? could anything be done with fibre optics or would the edges only light up?

Hi sir, Its a very very nice project your working on,
can you email me what it will cost me to have it?

and do you by any chance have a used whiplash figure?

can you email me the price: [email protected]

thank you very very much...its trully work of art....

hi man, ill try and email you soon. if you look back i have all the details of price on the first page. feel free to email me here or at [email protected]

Bish, have you tried any other realistic approach for more electrifying effects? could anything be done with fibre optics or would the edges only light up?

no, havent tried anything else. youre right about fiber optics though that would just light up the tip of the piece i believe, im happy with these, they look amazing when theya re flickerin!:emperor

No. Not inside. But I'm reworking the bottom surface to fit nicely on top! And you're not stupid haha

Thanks for making me not feel stupid :) Awesome work by the way....i wasnt even considering whiplash and the mkv but.....you are definitely swaying my decision.

Thanks for making me not feel stupid :) Awesome work by the way....i wasnt even considering whiplash and the mkv but.....you are definitely swaying my decision.

Sweet! Thank you. Hope I can sway you all the way onto the list!

Ben, by reworking do you mean narrowing the bottom of the base?
If so, may I request that mine stays unchanged so that the base stays the same thickness throughout?

Thanks.

Back