MONACO diorama w/ electric WHIPLASH WHIPS! official thread. get on the LIST.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. No refunds have been given yet on this. But they will be ASAP. As far as people waiting for the actual piece, I'm picking away at it as much as I can as fast as I can. Thanks for your patience. If you don't think you can wait as long as it may take, no worries just email me [email protected] and ill make a note you would prefer to just be refunded. Sorry for the wait.

still just working on picking away at it while i have time. and aquiring funds to refund people who have requested it. ive been doing my best to keep in contact with those who message me geil, and king bumble. etc.

king bumble got his. and one of the whips was faulty for some reason, so i owe hima replacement. hes been very understanding and patient.
i can only apologize for the wait so many times, but im sorry, and appreciate your patience. but if someone would rather just have their money back thats of course possible. im doing my best. just turned out to be a much larger project than anticipated ( as usual) were casting this and the fortress though. so it is coming along.just slowly.

still just working on picking away at it while i have time. and aquiring funds to refund people who have requested it. ive been doing my best to keep in contact with those who message me geil, and king bumble. etc.

king bumble got his. and one of the whips was faulty for some reason, so i owe hima replacement. hes been very understanding and patient.
i can only apologize for the wait so many times, but im sorry, and appreciate your patience. but if someone would rather just have their money back thats of course possible. im doing my best. just turned out to be a much larger project than anticipated ( as usual) were casting this and the fortress though. so it is coming along.just slowly.

Good to hear from you again Ben and just waiting for a refund.

Did anyone ever actually get this, or get their refund?

Was very tempted to get this when this thread first popped up, but I'm glad I didn't now, as I'm in the process of making my own.

I believe I was the only person to get one (at least one that didn't get wrecked in transit). It really is awesome, just a shame Ben couldn't fulfil the rest of the orders. I am still waiting on a replacement whip though

Well, some good news...

I recently (2 days ago) received an email from Ben.
He was asking for my paypal email address for my refund.

I was glad to hear from him and that he's still around making good on his end.

I'll post again when I learn more.

Back