MONACO diorama w/ electric WHIPLASH WHIPS! official thread. get on the LIST.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey everyone, remeasured this guy, and its going to be closer to around 19 wide, 15.5 out from the wall, and 18 inches high.

so for those thinking it may be too massive, that should be good news. though not that different from my original measurement.

hey everyone, remeasured this guy, and its going to be closer to around 19 wide, 15.5 out from the wall, and 18 inches high.

so for those thinking it may be too massive, that should be good news. though not that different from my original measurement.

Can anyone here provide the specs on a Detolf shelf. Wondering if it will fit in there? :monkey3

i just moved one yesterday for a friend. it will fit on top amazingly, and look really nice. but it wont fit inside. i think its somewhere around a foot deep and a foot wide.

i just moved one yesterday for a friend. it will fit on top amazingly, and look really nice. but it wont fit inside. i think its somewhere around a foot deep and a foot wide.

Well, even on top works for me...It will be the 'crown' of my IM2 pieces on the detolf and be a nice counterpoint to the 'crown' of the IM1 detolf...BD Mark III fighting the (eventual release of) Iron Monger...who also will likely be too big to fit in a detolf shelf...

Well, even on top works for me...It will be the 'crown' of my IM2 pieces on the detolf and be a nice counterpoint to the 'crown' of the IM1 detolf...BD Mark III fighting the (eventual release of) Iron Monger...who also will likely be too big to fit in a detolf shelf...

good call man, that wounds like an awesome display, and as soon as monger is official, ill think of a rooftop dio for that. :hi5:

Rooftop dio sounds good.

Got the Mk.III BD just waiting for his sparring partner.

Let's go Hot Toys! Make it happen! :D

Rooftop dio sounds good.

Got the Mk.III BD just waiting for his sparring partner.

Let's go Hot Toys! Make it happen! :D

yeah thats the only reason i would be sad i didnt have the mark 3. but ive already got plans. if i still dont happen to have a mark 3, and mongers on the way, im making the do of him in the lab with al the chains.

I would be kicking myself later if I let this one go.

This dio is a must have.

:clap :clap :clap

thats great to hear, i really appreciate it. i know im personally making enviroments for all the figures i own.
hot toys
ben10
tformers
generator rex
motuc

Kinda. Certainly big enough that I thought I'd covered all the main locations in the films that could work with the figures we have. Not that I'm not open to other ideas.

It's fun thinking of potential dioramas to make. I've made two in the past but I've hardly any space. That was with smaller figs too. It would be great to make one for a 1/6 figure but I'd need a new room for that. A dio for a 1/4 fig is a deffo no go:lol

alright, ll just ell you my idea. its not like its a crucial scene or anything,. but i was watchign t2 the other day and i was like THATS what im making....

showing arnold in the desert pulling the chains attached to the cover of the underground armory. its show it lifting off, and give the illusion the shelves of weapons go deep underground. i think it would be awesome. if i had a t-800 right now, i would have made it already.

Back