MONACO diorama w/ electric WHIPLASH WHIPS! official thread. get on the LIST.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great update Bishart glad to see you plotting along very nicely! By the time you're done my wallet should be coming off life support and ready to go :thud::lol

I want one, but I have to make some room in my budget first. I have Whiplash, and I have the Mk V on preorder. Your dio is amazing, and I'm hoping they are still available by the time I am able to get on the list... maybe a month from now.

rubber comes in today. got the base all ready for the mold.

making fences in the meantime!

here it is ready for rubber!
222117_10150584654965386_567270385_18363940_512163_n.jpg

Thank you Ben for keeping us up to date on the progress.
I'm really excited for this dio.

yeah these updates you dont have to share with us ;) :lol

hahahahaha WOW.

yeah, just wanted to let everyone know im being SAFE!

but seriously. just realized i missed a bunch of peoples comments. thanks everyone.

and yeah if youre not on the list yet DO NOT WORRY.

im putting so much work into this mold i really want to get the most out of it i can. so there will be plenty available.

if i get more than 10 people ill number them, really make them collectable. so if thats important to you, GET ON THE LIST!

thanks everyone./

just got in all the electronics for the whips! so im hard at work assembling all those little guys.

WOO! all the guard rails just got here too! happy day. its coming along.

making the mother mold outer shell on the base tomorrow.

I still need to order these bloody whips!(joker and dexter stuff are delaying me) ..one question,will they still be able to bend as well as the original whips?

having that many EL wires with individual triggers you should try to rig something crazy and do a youtube vid for fun :D
like when you somehow had an excuse to get a fogmachine for work for one day and then take it home for the night to reenact a bunch of movie scenes :)
oh did I miss the forum last night :p

Back