MONACO diorama w/ electric WHIPLASH WHIPS! official thread. get on the LIST.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should display one at the 1/6 xpo show coming this may

hey sorry, just realized i never got back to your PM. that would be great. i dont have the funds to just donate one to someone right now though. sorry. if you wanted to buy one i would definatly put a rush on it, and get all these done in time. but i cant just spot one at the moment. thanks for the kind words though and it would be awesome for everyone to see it.

alright, ll just ell you my idea. its not like its a crucial scene or anything,. but i was watchign t2 the other day and i was like THATS what im making....

showing arnold in the desert pulling the chains attached to the cover of the underground armory. its show it lifting off, and give the illusion the shelves of weapons go deep underground. i think it would be awesome. if i had a t-800 right now, i would have made it already.
That's perfect because the next shelf below the T2 dio will be a 1/6th armory display. :D

alright, ll just ell you my idea. its not like its a crucial scene or anything,. but i was watchign t2 the other day and i was like THATS what im making....

showing arnold in the desert pulling the chains attached to the cover of the underground armory. its show it lifting off, and give the illusion the shelves of weapons go deep underground. i think it would be awesome. if i had a t-800 right now, i would have made it already.

Not the most obvious but I think I could use that. I've asked Mr.Ecko about making the picnic bench from those scenes for the Sarah Connor figure. Your idea would be a good one to go with that....of course it'd mean I'd need a plain 'uncle bob' T-800 with the grey Tshirt to do the chain yanking :lol

Not the most obvious but I think I could use that. I've asked Mr.Ecko about making the picnic bench from those scenes for the Sarah Connor figure. Your idea would be a good one to go with that....of course it'd mean I'd need a plain 'uncle bob' T-800 with the grey Tshirt to do the chain yanking :lol

doesnt the t2 t-800 have the grey shirt? you dont have that fig?

I do, I bought *cough*4*cough* plus an extra head and body. I have every possible T-800 set up except the enrique's camp one and the BD ones that HT inexplicably hasn't made yet.

I do, I bought *cough*4*cough* plus an extra head and body. I have every possible T-800 set up except the enrique's camp one and the BD ones that HT inexplicably hasn't made yet.

what!? take pictures.:postpics:

i just moved one yesterday for a friend. it will fit on top amazingly, and look really nice. but it wont fit inside. i think its somewhere around a foot deep and a foot wide.

this dio deserves to be in on eye level :D

Rooftop dio sounds good.

Got the Mk.III BD just waiting for his sparring partner.

Let's go Hot Toys! Make it happen! :D

:exactly::exactly:

yeah thats the only reason i would be sad i didnt have the mark 3. but ive already got plans. if i still dont happen to have a mark 3, and mongers on the way, im making the do of him in the lab with al the chains.

Maybe we can help each other ;)

OHHHHH
i had the same thought and have been gathering lots of weapons and it still does not seem enough

nice! yeah i love that part where he pulls off the cover and all the sand falls off.

Back