MONACO diorama w/ electric WHIPLASH WHIPS! official thread. get on the LIST.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ben, by reworking do you mean narrowing the bottom of the base?
If so, may I request that mine stays unchanged so that the base stays the same thickness throughout?

Thanks.

no worries. nothing like that. just making sure it fits on top/

yeah this deserves to be in a bigger case on it's own so can double the size of me base and include the sliced Bently ? :D

yeah this deserves to be in a bigger case on it's own so can double the size of me base and include the sliced Bently ? :D

haha no one would want it if it was that big. you wouldnt believe how many " i dont have anywhereto out something that big" responses ive got!

Oh, I believe it. Eighteen inches wide is not very accommodating for most. :D
But I do think the dimensions you've chosen give a better chance at reproducing this memorable scene without thoughts of the dio being too crammed.

Afterall, this wasn't a boxing match where Whiplash and the Mk.V were going toe-to-toe. :)

Oh, I believe it. Eighteen inches wide is not very accommodating for most. :D
But I do think the dimensions you've chosen give a better chance at reproducing this memorable scene without thoughts of the dio being too crammed.

Afterall, this wasn't a boxing match where Whiplash and the Mk.V were going toe-to-toe. :)

yeah they were actually pretty far apart. no farther than his whips could reach though. so this base is the perfect size in my opinion. the first one i made fit inside a detolf. and it was way too small.

just waiting on rubber to arrive. got the whip pieces ready to be molded and cast.
217395_10150567789050386_567270385_18140908_3347018_n.jpg

yeah they were actually pretty far apart. no farther than his whips could reach though. so this base is the perfect size in my opinion. the first one i made fit inside a detolf. and it was way too small.
Yup, that's what I imagined. They would be too close like how you see two boxers in a ring. That could look good, but I like the space you allowed to be able to see more details. Afterall, both the Mk.V and Whiplash figures are highly detailed and I'd like to be able to appreciate them while in the dio.

BISHART said:
just waiting on rubber to arrive. got the whip pieces ready to be molded and cast.
217395_10150567789050386_567270385_18140908_3347018_n.jpg
Sweet! :yess:

hey guys, an update to those on the list. its coming along. working on the mold for the base currently, and putting together the electronics.

wanted to know if anyone else was interested in getting on the list, im going to be ordering a certain amount of materials, and it would be better to know sooner than later if im going to have more orders. thanks guys! try to update with some more pics soon!

Thanks for keeping us posted Ben. I really appreciate that. :clap

There can never be too many pics for this thread.
Looking forward to what you have for us to see. :)

rubber comes in today. got the base all ready for the mold.

making fences in the meantime!

here it is ready for rubber!
222117_10150584654965386_567270385_18363940_512163_n.jpg

Back