MONACO diorama w/ electric WHIPLASH WHIPS! official thread. get on the LIST.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahahahhaa im cracking up. maybe, a bunch of garbage wood i found in a basement, or in the woods. but beach wood. dead, dried out, sitting in the sun. not to mention they arent going to tear into the package and be like OMG whats all this scrap wood full of bugs. its going to be packed very well, with care and attached to a painted foam diorama, i think they will be ok with it.

we cant get into this again though... so i gotta stop. haha

:lecture LOL! That description made a great visual in my head.

Customers receive a package without a single straight edge, twigs piercing through the wrapper, and a rather strange buzzing sound coming from within. :rotfl

:lecture LOL! That description made a great visual in my head.

Customers receive a package without a single straight edge, twigs piercing through the wrapper, and a rather strange buzzing sound coming from within. :rotfl

hahaha exactly. thats what im sending, a bug bomb.

This thread = :rock :rock :rock!!!

:hi5:

thanks man, this whole page is just full of smileys. :yess:

but back to the topic at hand.
the monaco bases are coming along swimmingly. im busy at work, making lots of fences... still putting in the friday order for mold making materials, electrical wires, and other stuff i need. should have the first people on the list taken care of real soon.:pigfly:

thanks man, this whole page is just full of smileys. :yess:

but back to the topic at hand.
the monaco bases are coming along swimmingly. im busy at work, making lots of fences... still putting in the friday order for mold making materials, electrical wires, and other stuff i need. should have the first people on the list taken care of real soon.:pigfly:

So, doing this is your job?:cool:

GOOD, that guy had it out for me, its only a matter of time before he makes his way here to tell me mini plastic fence can disrupt the ecological balance of foreign countries. :cuckoo:

take your time if youve gotta. the more i look at the pred. dio the more i am thinking of ways i COULD cast it.
it would involve getting rid of all that moss, and losing the wood vines.
once its cast i could put the moss back on, but would skip the wood vines (because... its wood after all, and " thats hazardous")
if i could do that, and paint it all up, would you be MORE interested in that? or keeping the real wood?

I guess if you can cast the fallen tree trunk and still have it look real we could go that way, thus avoiding any scenario Reaktwon envisioned, no matter how unlikely we suspect those scenarios are. I'd definitely love if you could put the moss back on as it really adds a lot. Would this way add much to the cost?

The vines, maybe I could find something here to replicate them if I so desire.

I guess if you can cast the fallen tree trunk and still have it look real we could go that way, thus avoiding any scenario Reaktwon envisioned, no matter how unlikely we suspect those scenarios are. I'd definitely love if you could put the moss back on as it really adds a lot. Would this way add much to the cost?

The vines, maybe I could find something here to replicate them if I so desire.

ill keep thinking about it, then everyone who wanted one would get the same looking dio, and that would solve the mystery problem.

i would definatly put the moss back on. thats the best part. ill keep you posted on that.

as far as cost... ill keep you posted as well. might be like 10-20 more. is that a deal breaker?

This thread is epic win, deserves a sticky if there ever was one!

Hey Bish would you be able to post a pic of the dio w/ the whips lit up at night or in the dark when you have a free minute? I ask b/c I'm wondering how bright it is and if it would be necessary for me to buy another Dioder set for the display which would set me back another 60 or so bucks.

ill keep thinking about it, then everyone who wanted one would get the same looking dio, and that would solve the mystery problem.

i would definatly put the moss back on. thats the best part. ill keep you posted on that.

as far as cost... ill keep you posted as well. might be like 10-20 more. is that a deal breaker?

as long as it can still look realistic, y'know its a one-off purchase...well until your Terminator diorama, so I think I'll be ok with it. Customs on top would, as ever be a pain in the arse, so if we could do everything to avoid that we'd be sound as a pound. :wink1:

This thread is epic win, deserves a sticky if there ever was one!

Hey Bish would you be able to post a pic of the dio w/ the whips lit up at night or in the dark when you have a free minute? I ask b/c I'm wondering how bright it is and if it would be necessary for me to buy another Dioder set for the display which would set me back another 60 or so bucks.

dioder?
its wicked bright. the whips dont illuminate the whole room or anything, but its a very bright self contained light. as soon as i get the car parts glued in place ill take a pic.

as long as it can still look realistic, y'know its a one-off purchase...well until your Terminator diorama, so I think I'll be ok with it. Customs on top would, as ever be a pain in the arse, so if we could do everything to avoid that we'd be sound as a pound. :wink1:

sounds good man, ill do my best. having a castable diorama would be better for me as well. i just didnt build it with that in mind (talking about the pred one for those just joining, NOT the monaco one.)

i hear you, we dont want to have any possible problems, its always best to try to avoid them.

the terminator one will have no living organisms in it. i promise.

in other news, had a berserker pred bought and paid for, got refunded today, the deal fell through, SO my previous offer of one of these dioramas (no whips, 200.00 value) in TRADE for a berserker predator is now back on the table!

hey guys, just popping in to let those of you who are on the list know, im ordering most of the stuff i need today! so were on our way.
anyone who hasnt got on the list yet, you obv. still have time, but if you get on today i could include your parts in todays order. thanks again!

Back