MONACO diorama w/ electric WHIPLASH WHIPS! official thread. get on the LIST.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent! I think I'll be going the whole order then once I get Whiplash. This diorama will create some stunning photos.

awesome! id love to see some great photos.

just let me know when youre ready, my paypal is [email protected]
im goign to be putting in a big order for the electronics soon.

i am in MAINE. im like an hour from canada, haha but i think international is international. i dont know what i would assume this thing will weigh, but i cant imagine its THAT MUCH.

so you like the placement of the car parts? i figured less is def. more.

I will crunch the numbers when I get back to work as I will be using our company UPS account but I am pretty much in. btw so no reduction in price since I will be paying my own shipping? ;) Also what is your target timeline for completing this? I assume you try to make them all together or in batches?
I really wanted more car parts but considering the space you might be right about the "less is more" though if you can include more loose parts it be even better :D

I really wanted more car parts but considering the space you might be right about the "less is more" though if you can include more loose parts it be even better :D

Agreed.

How about a half torched Stark Monaco race car up against the fence like it was flying through the air when Whiplash destroyed it?! :lol

Just messing with ya Bishart ;)

I will crunch the numbers when I get back to work as I will be using our company UPS account but I am pretty much in. btw so no reduction in price since I will be paying my own shipping? ;) Also what is your target timeline for completing this? I assume you try to make them all together or in batches?

cool, again i dont know the exact weight yet, so whatever you come up with will be an estimate. i just cant imagine it costing THAT much. who knows.
timeline, ummm im working on them right now. going to get at least ten sets of fences and guardrails done at a time, while working to mold and cast the base. so obv, im hoping sooner than later. but realistically, id say a couple months.
the extra car parts just overwhelm all the figure space in the diorama, i had planned to have some big pieces there, but in that amount of space it just didnt look good . i definatly wont be making casts of more than what is there now. BUT you could always add scraps of plastic to yours, im sure that would work.

as far as shipping ill have to see what it comes out to for me to ship usa, and for me to ship to you international, we can figure out some possible discounted rate at that time. hows that sound?

Agreed.

How about a half torched Stark Monaco race car up against the fence like it was flying through the air when Whiplash destroyed it?! :lol

Just messing with ya Bishart ;)

i had the whole nose at one point, cut just like whiplash did, but it was WAY too big.

cool, again i dont know the exact weight yet, so whatever you come up with will be an estimate. i just cant imagine it costing THAT much. who knows.
timeline, ummm im working on them right now. going to get at least ten sets of fences and guardrails done at a time, while working to mold and cast the base. so obv, im hoping sooner than later. but realistically, id say a couple months.
the extra car parts just overwhelm all the figure space in the diorama, i had planned to have some big pieces there, but in that amount of space it just didnt look good . i definatly wont be making casts of more than what is there now. BUT you could always add scraps of plastic to yours, im sure that would work.

as far as shipping ill have to see what it comes out to for me to ship usa, and for me to ship to you international, we can figure out some possible discounted rate at that time. hows that sound?

Sounds good. damn you can pretty much count me in.... how bout instead of giving me a discount gimme a few more scrap pieces from your F1 :D I send the deposit over in a moment

Updated the list. Thanks geil I got your deposit! You're all set, I'll keep you posted!

hey guys, friday im going to put in an order for things i need to start making these for people on the list. so if youre not on the list by friday thats fine, but if you could be that would save me time, and i could order everything i need then. either way, thanks for all your support, and i cant wait to start busting these out, and see all your setups!

How much extra is it to include the Stark grand prix racer with Tony stuck in it upside down on the track? :lol

;) J/k can;t wait to see your completed dio!

haha thats a whole diff proj. you going to get this or what??

Friday deadline! :panic:

I'm having an issue of where I'd set this piece up. The space I want to use is directly above my tv, but the max height of this area is 17.5in and it only goes 14.5in from the back to the front ledge. I recall you saying this dio extends almost 18 inches from rear to front :slap

Back