MONACO diorama w/ electric WHIPLASH WHIPS! official thread. get on the LIST.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, its not a deadline, you can always get one. but.

from the wall out, its 17. it will still work ona 14 shelf though because so much of it would be on the shelf, only about 2 inches overhanging. the height of the thing should fit too. its only a little taller than the guys, i could potentially make you a shorter one too.

well, its not a deadline, you can always get one. but.

from the wall out, its 17. it will still work ona 14 shelf though because so much of it would be on the shelf, only about 2 inches overhanging. the height of the thing should fit too. its only a little taller than the guys, i could potentially make you a shorter one too.

Excellente! Gracias! ;)

I have to wait for Wednesday for Whiplash's arrival to see how a Hot Toys piece fits in the space I described since I currently don't have 1 :lol That should give me a clearer idea of how the dio will look.

How heavy is the dio approx do you have any idea?

Excellente! Gracias! ;)

I have to wait for Wednesday for Whiplash's arrival to see how a Hot Toys piece fits in the space I described since I currently don't have 1 :lol That should give me a clearer idea of how the dio will look.

How heavy is the dio approx do you have any idea?

its light. wont be more than 5 lbs. wont even be 5 lbs.

you got it! hope you can purchase one!

I'm sure by Friday I'll cave in :lol

Hope I can get 1 of your graphic novels too, love to check it out!

Are you going to number these pieces btw? Think that would be kinda cool with your siggy on the base plate with a #, but maybe I'm just geeky :rotfl

I'm still interested in the Predators diorama by the way - Reektwon did not put me off. My main hesitations are the current bank balance and those 'watching eyes' I mentioned. :lol

I'm still interested in the Predators diorama by the way - Reektwon did not put me off. My main hesitations are the current bank balance and those 'watching eyes' I mentioned. :lol

GOOD, that guy had it out for me, its only a matter of time before he makes his way here to tell me mini plastic fence can disrupt the ecological balance of foreign countries. :cuckoo:

take your time if youve gotta. the more i look at the pred. dio the more i am thinking of ways i COULD cast it.
it would involve getting rid of all that moss, and losing the wood vines.
once its cast i could put the moss back on, but would skip the wood vines (because... its wood after all, and " thats hazardous")
if i could do that, and paint it all up, would you be MORE interested in that? or keeping the real wood?

Back