MMS83 - Hellboy II – HELLBOY figure Spec and Hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm......NO

2qnukno.jpg

2599zc0.jpg

11ubvhf.jpg

The HT pieces look nice though...just depends on what type of scale you prefer

The PF would be perfect if the RHOD wasn't so damn puny... :(

I don't think I'll be able to hold out for SSC on this one. Thanks for the heads up!:banana

Any recommendations on a good HK dealer to buy from?

try joe AKA mista305 on the board.

bought my ashley wood bertie and Enterbay jack bauer from him and they both came in quick and well packaged. The prices are good too. Shouda gone to Joe for IM3 as well but since I used my reward point its too late. Now I just have to keep on waiting...

forgot to mention Joe is based in florida but he gets stuff from HK pretty quick.

It's so beautiful and the details of his accessories are mind blowing, but from what I read in TW, its articulation is pretty low.

daam..thats pretty ^^^^in sweet!:rock (i dont even like hellboy)

Wow. That figure is amazing. I'm not the biggest Hellboy fan but I'd be more than happy to have that on my shelf. Even though it may not be that articulated, I think the detail more than makes up for it. I've always been a big fan of details though, so I'm probably a little biased.

Finally its being released. Hot Toys announced too many figures in the past month, time to start releasing them.

Back