1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha, yeah, it was like just an open pool I think :lol

Yeah, lol.
When he rips open the shirt and his suit is clean, it's a great moment, leaving me to believe there would have to be some kind of symbiotic relationship between him and the suit.
It's the only reason why when he "kicks the kryptonite out of his system" the suit goes back to normal colours.
It reminds me of the comic "Invincible", Omni Man(Kind of like Superman in that comic), remarks that his wife once put his super suit in the washing machine and shrunk it after it got really dirty during a battle. The person he's talking to asks how he cleans his suit now? And Omni Man says, he flies to the sun really fast, and lets the sun burn off the dirt.
I love that his suit can withstand being close to the sun, but a 90 degree wash would shrink it.

I agree. I love this figure with that head, now kinda wish I picked one up.

I just got my custom head in from him and it's great. Makes this figure what it should be definitely!

Last edited:
Incredible work Tony.Now that's the Evil Superman i wanted.I have HT's version,but i was never fully satisfied because it is the same figure as the first release with a darker tone.

I wish i could contact you about capes for both versions of Reeve Superman,but the stock cape isn't exactly removable unless you tear it off,and i won't risk ruining the suit.

Incredible work Tony.Now that's the Evil Superman i wanted.I have HT's version,but i was never fully satisfied because it is the same figure as the first release with a darker tone.

I wish i could contact you about capes for both versions of Reeve Superman,but the stock cape isn't exactly removable unless you tear it off,and i won't risk ruining the suit.

The stock cape is sewed in, but can be removed by slicing a couple of threads.

Hi guys,
Been working with my favorite sculptor...Jessica...to produce an evil Superman head that will be 2nd to none. See preview of work in progress below.......

20150601_235556_zps5fbffcf5.jpg

Our goal is this picture below......

tumblr_m99slw4Tqj1qeozpoo1_500.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_m99slw4Tqj1qeozpoo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m99slw4Tqj1qeozpoo1_500.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 460
That reworked head is pretty impressive. If Hot Toys had changed the head instead of just reprinting it, I would have bought it.

Has anyone tried the Hot Toys Superman (MMS152) head on the Evil Superman (MMS207) body? I'd love to see a picture of that. I want to know if the skin tone is compatible!

Just bought this guy for a very good price MIB (€ 135). Can't wait for next Tuesday. You've got to love these Summer Sales.

Back