1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No-one has till now, but i wish they had.
At even $50 apiece, they would fly off the shelves and we would have a fair few Jor El customs floating about.

Does Stewart have Jor El? If he does, maybe you guys could make a recast? I'd definitely be down for one, and like you said, so would everyone else who wants that figure. Just a thought.

Does Stewart have Jor El? If he does, maybe you guys could make a recast? I'd definitely be down for one, and like you said, so would everyone else who wants that figure. Just a thought.

He does have Jor-El, but i can't cast that head. I'd have no problems buying a bootleg on Ebay, but i can't be the one recasting it.

Sorry man, didn't mean to put you on the spot like that :lol You could recast it for your own personal use, though. After seeing some of your custom work, would love to see what you could pull off with that Jor El head sculpt.

It would be great if it were available. I have no problems doing things like that for my own use. The problem is that the curl would have to be removed. And at this stage, that head is a $200 item...

Ah the curl, forgot about that. Yeah, wouldn't be worth risking Stewart's Jor-El to make a cast. Hopefully someone will make it available one day.

:lol Sounds like Stewart's got his new grail piece. Looking forward to his review of it on YouTube. There aren't too many reviews of the Returns Jor-El out there.

:lol Sounds like Stewart's got his new grail piece. Looking forward to his review of it on YouTube. There aren't too many reviews of the Returns Jor-El out there.

No. He's running a year and a half behind with his reviews, lol.
He hasn't reviewed some of the MOS stuff i bought him for his birthday in July of 2013 yet.

Man, would love to see what his collection looks like now. He's getting stuff in quicker than he can review it!

Kind of an unrelated question, but do you have a black version of the MOS figure? I'm working on mine, and since you seem to have a lot of experiencing with modding figures, I was hoping you could give me advice on how to paint the fabric black. Is it best to just use a paint brush or would spray paint or air brush be better?

Man, would love to see what his collection looks like now. He's getting stuff in quicker than he can review it!

Kind of an unrelated question, but do you have a black version of the MOS figure? I'm working on mine, and since you seem to have a lot of experiencing with modding figures, I was hoping you could give me advice on how to paint the fabric black. Is it best to just use a paint brush or would spray paint or air brush be better?

He probably has a recent pic if you ask him on his facebook page.
As for the black MOS suit, i expect fabric paint would work okay.

Thanks a lot, Username! Do you just use a paint brush to apply fabric paint? Or is it also available as spray paint? That's what I really want to know, the best method to apply paint to fabric.

I'm actually only going to need to paint his boots. The suit I'm using is from General Zod, which is already black. I wanted to use Jor-El's black books, but they're not compatible with the MOS body.

Thanks a lot, Username! Do you just use a paint brush to apply fabric paint? Or is it also available as spray paint? That's what I really want to know, the best method to apply paint to fabric.

I'm actually only going to need to paint his boots. The suit I'm using is from General Zod, which is already black. I wanted to use Jor-El's black books, but they're not compatible with the MOS body.

Yeah, you could get a dylon fabric paint pen. That would work.

Dylon Fabric Paint Pens for Clothing, Flags, Shirts. Choose from 6 colours | eBay

Back