1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of buying a custom head for this, anybody seen this in hand?

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The creator is called Duabelas Kitbasher. Probably a member here. His work looks very good.

Thoughts?

That sculpt definitely looks evil, but the likeness to CR is off imo. I agree that HT should have resculpted the original CR HS rather than just repainting the original HS, but the Evil CR superman still turned out pretty awesome, despite Hot toys cutting corners.

Actually, I take that back. The unfinished heads do look like CR. I think it's the paint job that throws it off.

Nice, I like that head sculpt and dirtied up costume
The neck needs to be darker to match the dirty skin color of the head

Anyone have any idea on where to purchase this?

^Not sure... If you go to his thread (link provided in post above) it seems like people are having issues contacting him. I also messaged him several days ago, and he never replied.

I think it may be due to a language barrier, but either way, I don't want to get involved. His sculpts looks great, but I've had past experiences where I've paid a customizer and had to wait weeks, if not months before I'd get any response or updates. Not gonna name names, but it's definitely not a good feeling... Lesson learned. Never again.

I got his smirking Clark Kent sculpt and love it. Don't know what's going on with the Evil Superman sculpt. I know I'd like to get one though.

Took me ages to get around to getting this guy, just received him today wow awesome figure :clap Just a heads up for fellow collectors in the UK you can get the Evil Supe's from payton Collectibles for £125 + free delivery.That's where i got mine, amazing service

^Not sure... If you go to his thread (link provided in post above) it seems like people are having issues contacting him. I also messaged him several days ago, and he never replied.

I think it may be due to a language barrier, but either way, I don't want to get involved. His sculpts looks great, but I've had past experiences where I've paid a customizer and had to wait weeks, if not months before I'd get any response or updates. Not gonna name names, but it's definitely not a good feeling... Lesson learned. Never again.
That's where I'm at, love the sculpt and paint job, def an evil supes
But, not sure it will ever arrive

^Yeah, not sure why he even started the thread if he never bothers to log on and reply to inquiries. Like I said, probably just a language barrier, but it should be universally understood that if people pay you for a product/service, you should maintain good communication. Either way, it's just too sketchy for me.

My Brother got his today. He let me take some pics of it when it arrived as an unboxing.
So if you guys ordered yours, be patient. They are on their way.
Beautiful packaging and box. Well worth keeping after you pop the sculpt on a figure(My Evil Superman wasn't in the building, so pics on a figure will have to wait a bit). Pics seem a bit washed out, but the sculpt looks great in hand. And it has that nice light hair that was so lacking in the HT sculpt.
Here are the pics:

F4305135-AF43-4001-BA27-25E653F28EDB.jpg

59732A75-802D-4E0A-975C-09F5DBB76109.jpg

6E4E26A2-A811-4032-B5ED-C166806006F9.jpg

ACC08179-9A7C-4710-AADA-AFEE97436E53.jpg

AE49FAFC-3518-432F-A273-6FBAC231044E.jpg

F969C719-072D-4987-9F67-80A079D17DD7.jpg

639B1DCB-19EF-4329-B051-74620E8C2035.jpg

AF30EEFC-1FCA-427F-B407-4E642DC04700.jpg

886BA392-BAB0-40BB-8CCC-6484A624410E.jpg

^Cool pics! Thanks a lot for sharing!! His products/presentation looks pretty professional. Just odd how his thread seems abandoned, by him no less. I hope your brother didn't have too much trouble dealing with him.

You know I've been watching your bro's YouTube videos for a while now, and I just recently made the connection that you're his brother! Love the awesome custom figures you made for his bday. My older brother and I are also really close too, so that's really cool. Between the two of you, probably one of the coolest, most extensive superman/figure collections I've seen!:hi5:

^Cool pics! Thanks a lot for sharing!! His products/presentation looks pretty professional. Just odd how his thread seems abandoned, by him no less. I hope your brother didn't have too much trouble dealing with him.

My Brother mentioned that he has been having a bit of bother with Paypal. Not sure if that is why he has been absent. I'm sure he'll chime in eventually.

You know I've been watching your bro's YouTube videos for a while now, and I just recently made the connection that you're his brother! Love the awesome custom figures you made for his bday. My older brother and I are also really close too, so that's really cool. Between the two of you, probably one of the coolest, most extensive superman/figure collections I've seen!

Thanks. His collection of Superman stuff is incredibly extensive.
I have a *few* Superman figures, but nothing like his.
He also made a purchase last month that means he now has *every* HT Superman product they have yet made. So i expect he will be reviewing them shortly.

My Brother mentioned that he has been having a bit of bother with Paypal. Not sure if that is why he has been absent. I'm sure he'll chime in eventually.

Thanks. His collection of Superman stuff is incredibly extensive.
I have a *few* Superman figures, but nothing like his.
He also made a purchase last month that means he now has *every* HT Superman product they have yet made. So i expect he will be reviewing them shortly.

Glad to hear your brother didn't have too much trouble getting his HS. I really like the way the evil HS turned out, but the smiling CR HS looks absolutely amazing to me. If more and more people begin getting their stuff and communication improves, I may consider contacting him again.

Hahahaa, looking forward to seeing his new video. My favorite of his videos so far was his bday haul video and his HT MOS mod video. Very impressive eye-light mod, btw and also loved the CR HS on the MOS body! I liked that look so much that I'm actually working on getting another SM MOS figure w/ CR head. I don't have any of the superman returns figures, but really wish I had the returns Jor El to go along with my CR superman. Has anyone done a recast of that head before? Wish I knew where I could get one to kit bash my own Jor El since the actual figure is going for insane prices now.

Glad to hear your brother didn't have too much trouble getting his HS. I really like the way the evil HS turned out, but the smiling CR HS looks absolutely amazing to me. If more and more people begin getting their stuff and communication improves, I may consider contacting him again.

Stewart had no problems getting his. It's a fine piece.

Hahahaa, looking forward to seeing his new video. My favorite of his videos so far was his bday haul video and his HT MOS mod video. Very impressive eye-light mod, btw and also loved the CR HS on the MOS body! I liked that look so much that I'm actually working on getting another SM MOS figure w/ CR head.

Yeah. That looked great. We only did that because i always have a CR HT figure on my desk at work.

I don't have any of the superman returns figures, but really wish I had the returns Jor El to go along with my CR superman. Has anyone done a recast of that head before? Wish I knew where I could get one to kit bash my own Jor El since the actual figure is going for insane prices now.

No-one has till now, but i wish they had.
At even $50 apiece, they would fly off the shelves and we would have a fair few Jor El customs floating about.

Back