1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very very pleased with this figure!!

vajysu5y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The figure looks great! Very very dark and sinister looking, yet another great tribute to Christopher Reeve as Superman. Although it does bother me that the headsculpt looks nothing like how the evil Christopher Reeve Supes looked in Superman III.. Its basically a repaint/re-do of the headsculpt from the first HT Reeve Supes figure.

Superman III wasn't that great of a movie, but the moment the man of steel turned evil, it was pretty memorable and Christopher Reeve played it perfectly!

12430744435_4c8924b8a7_c.jpg

Ahhh, he is just in a slump, he isnt evil...Great, now I have that kids voice ringing in my ears!

I cant wait for mine to get here. Mostly so my daughter will stop asking when is Evil Superman going to arrive. I have a feeling if I dont keep him under lock and key, he will fly into her room for good!

noticed that this poses better compared to the regular Reeve Supes. Apart from the 'brief' size, i guess they did some adjustments on the joints and proportions?

noticed that this poses better compared to the regular Reeve Supes. Apart from the 'brief' size, i guess they did some adjustments on the joints and proportions?

Someone had brought this to my attention before. They said that Hot Toys did the same thing with the black costume Spiderman (Tobey McGuire)....being better poseable then the red costume Spiderman version (Also Tobey Mcguire). I wonder what subtle changes where made to Supes 3 (Reeve) and Spidey black? Incidentally, if Superman 3 is a different body, can this body be purchased individually......is it on the market?

Someone had brought this to my attention before. They said that Hot Toys did the same thing with the black costume Spiderman (Tobey McGuire)....being better poseable then the red costume Spiderman version (Also Tobey Mcguire). I wonder what subtle changes where made to Supes 3 (Reeve) and Spidey black? Incidentally, if Superman 3 is a different body, can this body be purchased individually......is it on the market?

It's EXACTLY the same body. The only different is that the skin colouring on the neck/chest are slightly darker than the normal Reeve.
There are no differences made to the body.
Even the suit is exactly the same. Just patterned from different cloth and darker materials.

sume5aqe.jpg

Sunday Poses. I wish Man Of Steel MMS200 had a wired cape... But,,, I'm modding it this week..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to clarify now that Toy Fair 2014 has concluded it's typically a few months after that Hot Toys announces it's TF exclusives, yes?

I post that question on here because this thread began in July of 2013 which is near 5 months after Toy Fair typically.

Back