1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supes has a new team mate.

IRONMAN! lol

u6y6u2e7.jpg

Bri

I love this figure.

I can't believe how big the base is, I hoped to get this and the Original HT Reeve on his FOS base on the same Detolf shelf. No way is that happening.

He could be a little darker, some pics on here show him darker around the eyes and jaw than others and definitely darker than mine. I have thoughts about trying to heat and pull his S-curl down and dry brush some grey into his hair but I'm leaving him as is.

With these two on the shelf and MOS MMS200 coming soon, all I'll need is the SS 1/6 Supes and they can have their own Detolf unit!

Took a few snaps this morning as the sun was rising. The lighting was perfect for taking pictures

Bri

Thanks guys! I liked the way the sun hit his S - I have a few more, but didn't turn out as well lol.

Bri

I'm in Glasgow - couple of hours away. It was a great sunrise! I was trying to capture a good picture as it rose!

Bri

to hold me over for that day ,i kit bashed these and did a body upgrade on my Brandon Routh supes ,
20131214_120415_zps0b75cbe6.jpg
20131216_144240_zps97b41eec.jpg
20131216_144914_zpsef932a4b.jpg
sorry for the dark pics but it never seems to be light here in leafy old Cheshire these days lol

Oh okay ,smart arse on board lol ,i should have said i kitbashed the Reeves and Ayln supes and re bodied my Routh supes to go with myhot toys Reeve supes lol cheers chris

Supes has a new team mate.

IRONMAN! lol

u6y6u2e7.jpg

Bri

Dear Superman:

Please throw that guy off the planet. It'll be easy to do, just wait until he never shuts up which will annoy you to the point of screaming - and then, *fling!* Please make sure to throw him at an angle which will not allow him to achieve orbit.

Thanks in advance:
the citzens of earth.

Hi all,

Daron aka DGTWoodward passed away by a sudden heart attack on the eve of 19th Dec, here is a link to the thread started by his wife notifying us:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137918

I have been speaking with Sharon, (Mrs DGTWoodward) and she has been gracious and kind enough to let us as a community send a token of respect to herself and her family, not to mention Daron.

We (Dave and mods) have agreed that we are going to pay our respects to our friend Daron aka DGTWoodward by having a collection which I will organise to send flowers to the family on or before the funeral.
The date of the funeral is not known yet but we can do this and send our thoughts to not only Daron but also his wife and family.

So, if anyone would like to make a contribution or donate towards this, please send me a message and I will let you know the details. I am in the UK so will sort out flowers and things and will try include all usernames of those who donate, on the cards of the flowers/ items we send.

Hopefully we can pay our respects not only to a member of our community who we have sadly lost, but also another member - his wife who is also an avid collector, along with their family.

If you would like to take part, please pm me and I will send you my details.
Shell
x :1-1:

Last edited:
Cool review the but the original suit has the poppers on it aswell.
Think I will get this sometime after christmas to compare and love the base and box.
Happy with my custom and it is more costly to piece together but loved the customs I had seen.
There are a few little things hot toys missed like you said the grey/brown streaks in the hair and the belt in some stills looks blackey gold.
The fact money goes to the foundation is a nice extra also.
The original sculpt is good but still niggles me they didn’t do a resculpt or even change the hair sculpt and make it more messy.

Definitely grey streaks on mine. Don't show up on pics so well.

Can see em better here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XNMmz-eDIU

Back