1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to clarify now that Toy Fair 2014 has concluded it's typically a few months after that Hot Toys announces it's TF exclusives, yes?

I post that question on here because this thread began in July of 2013 which is near 5 months after Toy Fair typically.

Toy Fair happens in the summer. Are you referring to the Toy Fair in the US? that's not what this refers to.

Hi, the neck of my supes has chipped paint...I was wondering if there was any easy way of fixing this?

I don't, it doesn't even represent superman properly. 20 minutes of a ****ty movie that's part of a trilogy does not warrant a figure. The head sculpt wasnt even changed to look like the evil superman. Lazy asss cash grab. Yes the suit colors are nice but its not superman. So who cares... the first release is way better because its the real superman and better captures the actual character as shown on screen for the majority of the movies. If they chanched the sculpt and hair too look like the movie version of evil superman then it wouldnt be as much of a problem. Still don't think this figure was needed at all

I don't, it doesn't even represent superman properly. 20 minutes of a ****ty movie that's part of a trilogy does not warrant a figure. The head sculpt wasnt even changed to look like the evil superman. Lazy asss cash grab. Yes the suit colors are nice but its not superman. So who cares... the first release is way better because its the real superman and better captures the actual character as shown on screen for the majority of the movies. If they chanched the sculpt and hair too look like the movie version of evil superman then it wouldnt be as much of a problem. Still don't think this figure was needed at all

46303984.jpg

Lighten up Francis...
:lol

i had both, had 2 units of the original one before and sold both at different intervals since I felt there was something coming. this is better, but i didn't say i hated the original one.

and i didn't cry on my post ;)

I really like this figure.. I prefer the darker flesh tone over the original. I was gonna pack this up and sell it to buy the MOS supes but I can't pull the trigger because I grew with the Reeve Superman, it might take a while to become a fan of Cavil

thanks man...just sad that it happened...i was so careful with it and yet the paint chipped off on the neck...now i keep his head down to hide it

Got mine yesterday...I am pretty amazed at how much darker/dirtier the uniform is. The only quibble I have with mine, is I think they made Reeve's face a little too dark. Its quite the contrast with his hands. My daughter loves him, probably going to send him with her to college next year though.

Got mine yesterday...I am pretty amazed at how much darker/dirtier the uniform is. The only quibble I have with mine, is I think they made Reeve's face a little too dark. Its quite the contrast with his hands. My daughter loves him, probably going to send him with her to college next year though.

That was the oil from the tanker that made his face dirty, lol.
Anyone notice Garfield from Highlander was the XO on that ship?

Actually this figure is an improvement over the first IMO, although just slightly.

The trunks fit better (not as much grandpa action)
Better base
But where this figure really shines is the Suit. When i first saw SS's pics i was like meh, then i started to see the right pics (i say right because some didn't capture what it truly looks like) It really is perfect IMO to the movie. Very muted and even the mustard yellow is spot on. Absolutely love this figure!(had two sold one) Would love HT to do a Clark.
attachment.php

attachment.php

47b82ceb-9241-40e0-aa85-b7bd99ca3336_zps826d2b42.jpg
d58b1288-5ed6-4202-a6d4-8656a50f3809_zps7f1acc46.jpg

003_zps6d59f452.jpg

Not mine but awesome

IMG_0750.jpg

aec487b198a5b6ef64b341fbfe18d505_zps1de3237b.jpg

Last edited:
Back