1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT NEEDS to make a CR Clark so we can put these two together like the fight scene in the movie. And if you missed on this and they made a Clark you might kick yourself.

Make it happen HT!!

What pic is this from?

Hot-Toys-Clark-Kent-vs-Evil-Superman.jpg

018_zpscdd8370d.jpg
010_zpsfcd55a62.jpg

Also excellent pics para i don't know how i missed these.

Last edited:
I have one mint in a sealed shipper that i have been trying to sell for ages. No one is biting. I am sure, bizarrely, like every figure, when it sells out, everyone will be madly scrambling to buy a figure that was available forever at normal retail, haha!
Even Joe colton and Star Spangled Cap will eventually be grail pieces for some, lol.

****in sacrilege that it took this long. Being only the 2nd CR figure ever.
EBay prices were well over retail before it sold out, can only imagine now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some awesome pics i found

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11a.jpg

1tki38.jpg

Attachments

• 988268_1396977717192235_1049945330_n.jpg
    988268_1396977717192235_1049945330_n.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
Those are truly Awesome pics (OSCORP)......Just wish that Hot Toys would've gone with the angrier face wavy spit 'S' Reeve/Superman. At this juncture, i wonder why (with so many talented sculpters) no one has attempted this particular Superman 3 /Reeve head. I bet it will sell like Hot cakes. See pics below....

tumblr_m99slw4Tqj1qeozpoo1_500.jpg

Those are truly Awesome pics (OSCORP)......Just wish that Hot Toys would've gone with the angrier face wavy spit 'S' Reeve/Superman. At this juncture, i wonder why (with so many talented sculpters) no one has attempted this particular Superman 3 /Reeve head. I bet it will sell like Hot cakes. See pics below....

tumblr_m99slw4Tqj1qeozpoo1_500.jpg

Had they done the head sculpt like that, this evil version would have been an easy buy for me! I'm happy with my original.

All i know is i want more. A Clark(like their SR fig) or a Zod or a black suit Jor-el would be great. This was an improvement over the first like i stated, can only imagine more.

This is only the 2ND CR 1/6 figure ever. In what 2 years? With how many more in the pipeline? For me this was a no brainer. (yup a new sculpt woulda been great, but what we got was spot the **** on, so i can't complain) Also like how the suit/trunks fit so much better on this one than the original, no grandpa undies action. Curious to see where the prices go now that it's sold out.

This guy actually sold me on it.

https://youtu.be/qJFRs6SOSH8

Last edited:
All i know is i want more. A Clark(like their SR fig) or a Zod or a black suit Jor-el would be great. This was an improvement over the first like i stated, can only imagine more.

This is only the 2ND CR 1/6 figure ever. In what 2 years? With how many more in the pipeline? For me this was a no brainer. (yup a new sculpt woulda been great, but what we got was spot the **** on, so i can't complain) Also like how the suit/trunks fit so much better on this one than the original, no grandpa undies action. Curious to see where the prices go now that it's sold out.

This guy actually sold me on it.

https://youtu.be/qJFRs6SOSH8

I'm all-in for anything else from the original movies. I feel like they could have done a couple figures for the 75th anniversary but maybe they didn't want to take any sales away from the new movie. Missed opportunity that hopefully Hot Toys will make up for someday.

head repaint by elivs1976....
reeve27_zpsb401ef70.jpg

evilsupes_zpsa92db645.jpg

i made a evil base for him....
evillsupes3_zps7eebc6bb.jpg

suit dyed differently by elvis1976, still gotta do the s and belt....using a sosa head, going to do a beard shadow on him..
sosasupes1_zps19466e9c.jpg

I love the expression of your custom Superman in the last pic. It looks like he's thinking, "yeah, right.... whatever." :lol

I'm all-in for anything else from the original movies. I feel like they could have done a couple figures for the 75th anniversary but maybe they didn't want to take any sales away from the new movie. Missed opportunity that hopefully Hot Toys will make up for someday.

Yes all in for sure!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back