1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was searching for idea's on how may want to pose evil superman and may try some of these tommorow when gets some more daylight for the pics.

except with hulk

not sure iif can do this one but may try...

love this set up.

superman vs bats always a goodie.

2870b9f12e5ee9fc0faf5779e8b0c811.jpg

Poverty iPad pic

you wont be disapointed bro.I love mine.just the overall darker tone of color is just awesome.

You were not kidding! Got him about an hour ago and I'm lovin' it!! And the thing is, pictures just can't fully nail how bad arse this looks in person. And we've had some really good pics here too. Love it! Love it!! Love it!!! Here is my quick photo contribution...

Yeah for some reason the photos don't catch the color of the suit right ( i try with my camera though)

005_zpsf82e14aa.jpg

004_zps84848c7b.jpg

024_zps9d4d736d.jpg

Last edited:
yeah pictures are really hard to really capture the true tone/color to this beautiful piece.He just looks so real to me.he does not scream out "toy" to me.

yeah pictures are really hard to really capture the true tone/color to this beautiful piece.He just looks so real to me.he does not scream out "toy" to me.

That's exactly it. I think that's why this version appealed to me immediately. And that's not to take anything away from the first edition Superman. That's a beautiful figure too. But for me, this is what Superman would like today, if he were real. It has realistic tones that smack of authenticity. Being too bright in red, yellow, and blue kind of resonates a toy-ish aura. This doesn't have that. Even my wife and daughter said, "Wow! That is so real looking." I think the fact Hot Toys didn't try to overstate the suggestion of him being "evil" kind of makes him a hybrid. In my eyes, he can be viewed either way. And he completely fits with my Dark Knight Rises figure as well. Thematically they compliment one another. To me, if you're a Superman fan, especially of the Reeves era, you should NOT pass this up. Very unique and so very well done. I think that extra detail on the face flushes out the rest of that brilliant sculpt. You can truly see every feature now.

seriously though.I have had many many thoughts about just holding this guy in a flying pose crank up the superman theme music and fly him around my room.Can you imagine if this exact figure existed when we were a child?!.Man i would make a cardboard box bed and have him sleep next to me LOL!!!

Yeah for some reason the photos don't catch the color of the suit right ( i try with my camera though)

There seems to be a factor of the fabric, that makes it catch the reflecting light more than perhaps the lighter blue of the regular version. I have noticed this before on the original R/B Spiderman figure which, on some SSF's photos, caught the glare so badly it looked like dust on the fabric!

I was searching for idea's on how may want to pose evil superman and may try some of these tommorow when gets some more daylight for the pics.

except with hulk

not sure iif can do this one but may try...

love this set up.

superman vs bats always a goodie.

2870b9f12e5ee9fc0faf5779e8b0c811.jpg

Poverty iPad pic

Wow! Love the pics! Especiallyv s. The Hulk!!! :rock

After browsing this thread frequently and watching various reviews, I've finally ordered my Evil Supes. :yess:

You wont regret only complaint his suit is fragile and can get snag marks of tiny strings so handle with care and congrats. :hi5:

yeah his suit is fragile mine had a tiny snag and i used a sharp little scissor to cut it.Dnt pull on any of those snags or you risk damaging the suit.

Back