1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't need to buy this. I already have a Superman. I have the first Superman, it's an awesome Superman, I don't need another. I mustn't buy this. Just because my brain is working out how to shift funds so that I can buy this doesn't mean I have to buy this. Must resist...must...not...buy...this... :google :gah::panic:

Ask yourself this. How many 1/6 CR Superman's have been made, and how many will be made?

:wink1:

I don't need to buy this. I already have a Superman. I have the first Superman, it's an awesome Superman, I don't need another. I mustn't buy this. Just because my brain is working out how to shift funds so that I can buy this doesn't mean I have to buy this. Must resist...must...not...buy...this... :google :gah::panic:

Let's see, does this help....?

hypnotism1_zpscba10021.jpg
ba46ab92-da98-4845-82c8-4b29ffd4235e_zps385fe952.jpg
7382b161-908e-43c3-ad29-7ee2ef102331_zpsb0266e55.jpg

Buy this now....buy this now...you want it...you need it...buy...buy...buy...

Last edited:
Well DGTWoodward's little hypnotise gimmick worked on me to PO the Batman and Robin 1966 figures when he used it in that thread.

So it does work. :wink1:

Well DGTWoodward's little hypnotise gimmick worked on me to PO the Batman and Robin 1966 figures when he used it in that thread.

So it does work. :wink1:

I avoided seizures by ordering evil supes..

By not PO'ing the 66 bats and robin, I now have the plague

Terrible side effects these collectibles have I tells ya.

:lol

Yeah not PO certain figures can have serious consequences on your health.

You have (all) been warned. :lecture

True, and the very worst of these is the dreaded Perpetual Obsessive Overspend Reflex...or P. O. O. R. Syndrome for short. It's terrible, it leaves you sweating profusely, out of breath and panicky. The first major symptom is to start making "FOR SALE" signs with photographs of major organs on them, trying to force your children into pre-wrapped gift boxes, and running around muttering "I must be mad!" under your breath.

I personally have been suffering for years now.

True, and the very worst of these is the dreaded Perpetual Obsessive Overspend Reflex...or P. O. O. R. Syndrome for short. It's terrible, it leaves you sweating profusely, out of breath and panicky. The first major symptom is to start making "FOR SALE" signs with photographs of major organs on them, trying to force your children into pre-wrapped gift boxes, and running around muttering "I must be mad!" under your breath.

I personally have been suffering for years now.

LOL so it DOES have a name.

I can see the support groups already.

Got my Supes yesterday and I love it! :clap (Copied the pose from that epic photo in the previous post)

Back