1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You wont regret only complaint his suit is fragile and can get snag marks of tiny strings so handle with care and congrats. :hi5:

yeah his suit is fragile mine had a tiny snag and i used a sharp little scissor to cut it.Dnt pull on any of those snags or you risk damaging the suit.

Awesome! I have no doubts you will love this figure. Congrats!

Thanks guys! :hi5: Superman III was on TV yesterday and I couldn't help but watch it, I'm anticipating his arrival even more now! I'll make sure to be careful handing his suit.

I know some one mentioned this before about the suit ,but it being darker and not as bright as the last make's him feel more realisitic and less comic bookish. Feels like you get a real mini superman staring back at you...Love this guy !

I know some one mentioned this before about the suit ,but it being darker and not as bright as the last make's him feel more realisitic and less comic bookish. Feels like you get a real mini superman staring back at you...Love this guy !

yeah buddy.it does look more realistic with the darker tone:wave

Agreed, and I don't regret this purchase at all

With the great reviews and the awesome pics I've seen on this thread, I finally purchased one of these today and I'm really looking forward to seeing it in person! Now, I just need to get another clean version to do a Clark bash to display alongside him.

With the great reviews and the awesome pics I've seen on this thread, I finally purchased one of these today and I'm really looking forward to seeing it in person! Now, I just need to get another clean version to do a Clark bash to display alongside him.

grats bro!

Well done! I can't wait to hear your thoughts once you have it in hand. I think this could go down as THE definitive Superman figure in the lot. It truly emits that 'real life' feel to it.

Found these.

1378157_542764939135732_1911127437_n.jpg

1385494_542764932469066_617650742_n.jpg

I don't need to buy this. I already have a Superman. I have the first Superman, it's an awesome Superman, I don't need another. I mustn't buy this. Just because my brain is working out how to shift funds so that I can buy this doesn't mean I have to buy this. Must resist...must...not...buy...this... :google :gah::panic:

Back