1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24cc4306b1c903c21286ac76814c2df0.jpg

Not sure which thread this goes in :)

Thanks.
Probably gonna take the wire out of the cape and water treat the cape. Seen some pics online of a few guys that did that with regular supes looks incredible. (Wired capes while good for dynamic poses, suck for overall looks)

just got this guy in today.And I am blown away by the poseability on this guy is just sick.In hand he is my current favorite piece.His colors are much darker and muted.I had the flash on so his costume looks shiny but it isnt.I just started collecting a few weeks ago and he is my 3rd HT.Got the mark 7 and scar predator.

Mine shipped Monday so it should be hitting my door any time now. Can't wait! I think he will make a great figure to pose next to my Dark Knight Rises figure.

Mine shipped Monday so it should be hitting my door any time now. Can't wait! I think he will make a great figure to pose next to my Dark Knight Rises figure.

you wont be disapointed bro.I love mine.just the overall darker tone of color is just awesome.

That was a great trailer! So much better than anything released back in 1983. Excellent work!

It's not mine. Just a friend that i follow on youtube.
If anyone is looking for a clued up and interesting guy to follow on YT, subscribe to his videos, and check his uploads. He is a film buff and loves to do little retrospectves.
He's a great guy and he and his friend Richard have uploaded full length movie commentaries for a lot of genre movies that i know people on here would enjoy.

Back