1/6 MMS207-Superman III-Evil Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1009766_10151485584687344_995165231_n.jpg

Looks great there. They really need a comparison pic with the regular one, though.

Re: Hot Toys-MMS20(?)-Superman III- 1/6th Scale Evil Superman Collectible Figure.

Dang. No whiskey bottle OR blonde temples. How hard was it to make it perfect?

evilsupes_zps7a3a3787.jpg

Re: Hot Toys-MMS20(?)-Superman III- 1/6th Scale Evil Superman Collectible Figure.

I think the only reason I would have for getting this is that I missed out on the original release, unless the price is outrageous

Hmmmm...no official mention of only 600 made

Can someone post the close-up face shots so that I can put them in the first post?

That base would be perfect for the Man of Steel figure.

Yeah, I'm seriously thinking about getting this guy, I still want to see a price first though. And depending how I'd want to pose him, I'd need to find a 1/6 bottle and shot glass... maybe a bowl of peanuts. :dance

Man I'm loving this guy for all the wrong reasons. :rotfl

Looks fantastic. Just like in the movie only wish he had an angry expression.

I've been dying for any new figure related to the Reeve Superman films but man, this is just a lazy release. :( A repaint and a base that doesn't make any sense for the figure. Evil Superman fought Clark in a junkyard, not a street so if you're gonna do a new base, it should have something like scraps of car parts and a couple of tires that have been ripped in half. The costume isn't dark and dirty enough and the head sculpt is all wrong for this character. A new sculpt was the least they could've done. Come on Hot Toys, make a proper Clark Kent, Zod, Luthor & Jor-el 2.0

Looks better than first one.
I'll get this.

Re: Hot Toys-MMS204-Superman III- 1/6th Scale Evil Superman Collectible Figure.

Think this is a major insult to collectors from HT's.
Its like they are laughing at us and saying 'youll buy whatever crap we release!'

HT's is far from being alone in releasing repaints, this is true to almost every toy line ever. Be glad you don't collect toys from Bandai. Repaints, Original Color Editions you name it. I love the base and the figure, hell I like the fact that almost 1% is not buying this figure, :nana:

In all honesty, though, I think this is a great idea, and I hope that it's the beginning of something for HT. The bottom line is that there are a lot of cool possibilities for variant figures using pre-existing materials. How cool would it be if, at next year's con, we got a final battle 89 two pack? The same base body and cool, with some sculpted battle damage, and some weathering, along with a few new faceplates for the release, and the same Nicholson Joker with improved eyebrows, resculpted hair, blood on his mouth, and a pair of glasses and chattering teeth?

Back