MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping you guys can help me with this. I am FINALLY getting the MONGER in on Thursday (I know, what took me so long right?!) and I want to make an Obadiah with the extra head. Anyway have there ever been any good jump suits made for him to fit the look he had when he got in Iron Monger? I saw in OMG's pics that he had a pretty good looking kinda jumpsuit, anyone know what it is? I have tried searching everywhere for something that would work and look good, but no luck :/

85% chance of each Monger having those cracks. Best we can figure it was a production issue cause when the leg is attached to the ball joint at the hip. It doesn't appear that they spread over time.

Inspected my Monger last night. It has cracks, but I really had to get up close to notice them. Doesn't bother me, but I really hope it does not become a bigger issue down the road.

My Monger has a few slight cracks also - they don't appear to be a problem. I'm not concerned, it really doesn't hinder this fantastic figure. He's still one my favourite HT figures, and I'm not even a big fan of the character... He's just so impressive on the shelf!

My Monger has a few slight cracks also - they don't appear to be a problem. I'm not concerned, it really doesn't hinder this fantastic figure. He's still one my favourite HT figures, and I'm not even a big fan of the character... He's just so impressive on the shelf!

Nice pic....thanks for sharing :hi5:

My thoughts exactly.
Although he was almost 500 bucks, I guess I just wanted him to be perfect.
Seeing tube engineering in this thing makes me wander what HT can not do.

My Monger just got here, I definitely have the cracks. I worry because mine go all the way through the plastic on both sides instead of just the surface cracks many are experiencing. Thoughts? Should I return it?

cracks.jpg

Yep, the monger i got has that crack on both sides, but very small. Can't really complain esp for the price i paid. Still a kick *** lookin figure :)

Only difference is mine aren't small, not at all. The go from the outside edge all the way down to where the piece starts to change shape. I am worried that since it is so large it might be at a greater risk for actual damage in the future. I guess I will just try to keep an eye on it. The cracks don't bother me since I have to look to know they are there and he is so awesome that the last place I am looking is his crotch :rotfl . Just worried by the size of the cracks on mine compared to the tiny ones most people seem to have.

Back