MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I doubt we'll ever see a 2.0 or diecast. I think this is a one and one character.

Yeah seeing this figure in diecast is almost a guaranteed no. The majority of collectors who wanted it, bought it in plastic, and theres no way it'd be under $1000 in diecast with shipping costs and everything else.

Offer a full refund if returned. He'll pay way more than those 70 you feel obliged to return. Make him insure it and all.

return shipping must be paid by the seller if the return is for damage or not as described. seller should state in his terms that there are no refunds or returns for any reason. even though paypal can still overrule, you have a lot better chance if it was in your terms. still, the cracks not being in the description hurts your chances. i'd give the partial refund and be done with it.

There will not be another edition or release of this. You can pretty much count on that. So if you want this.. get it now, or regret it later!

I thought hot toys would never re release a figure but look at all the terminator /predator /batman figures and vehicles such as the tumbler and Batpod / all the marvel figures that are being re released, not to mention the re release of ed 209 and robocop. Hot toys spent a ton on research and development for the monger. I guarantee it will be re released In 2 to 3 years but maybe as a battle damaged edition. The days of a figure not re releasing are gone as for the monger it sold out pretty fast and I would consider a good selling figure so re release is quite possibly.

I thought hot toys would never re release a figure but look at all the terminator /predator /batman figures and vehicles such as the tumbler and Batpod / all the marvel figures that are being re released, not to mention the re release of ed 209 and robocop. Hot toys spent a ton on research and development for the monger. I guarantee it will be re released In 2 to 3 years but maybe as a battle damaged edition. The days of a figure not re releasing are gone as for the monger it sold out pretty fast and I would consider a good selling figure so re release is quite possibly.

re-releases because of limited runs and quick sellouts. they may release another monger a year after the present stock is gone. the present one is far from sellout because of the price. what i'd like to know is, what happened to their idea that the iron monger would include a 12" stane figure that was entirely standalone from the armor? maybe that would have sold it out.

ironmonger03.jpg

Oh.. I thought, nevermind, yeah that would have been better but most people got a regular TT and made a custom Obadiah, all I care about is the armor its awesome, I MUST get this

you figure, all they needed extra was a standard body with a suit and an alternate sculpt. they included a MIV with the gantry, why not? they did other 2 figure sets like demon scarecrow and DX01.

OK my Iron Monger is 2 towns away.
He arrived at the UPS facility on Monday night at 10:15pm.
He will probably get put onto a truck for delivery around 4am.
I won't get him until 6pm Tuesday night!
:gah:

Not sure if this has already been discussed but, does the Iron Monger head tuck in as much as this photo shows? On a lot of reviews I've seen, it doesn't look to. I know this is the prototype, which is the reason I'm asking.
ironmonger03.jpg

tumblr_mn0i1ep7g91r3z34no1_500.jpg

tumblr_mn0i1ep7g91r3z34no2_500.jpg

Not sure if this has already been discussed but, does the Iron Monger head tuck in as much as this photo shows? On a lot of reviews I've seen, it doesn't look to. I know this is the prototype, which is the reason I'm asking.
ironmonger03.jpg

tumblr_mn0i1ep7g91r3z34no1_500.jpg

tumblr_mn0i1ep7g91r3z34no2_500.jpg

your services are no longer required

Back