MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only difference is mine aren't small, not at all. The go from the outside edge all the way down to where the piece starts to change shape. I am worried that since it is so large it might be at a greater risk for actual damage in the future. I guess I will just try to keep an eye on it. The cracks don't bother me since I have to look to know they are there and he is so awesome that the last place I am looking is his crotch :rotfl . Just worried by the size of the cracks on mine compared to the tiny ones most people seem to have.

By the looks of the cracks on yours, it does seem they are worse then has been seen on most. I have them on mine too but they are short and hairline sized. Just to be safe I used some high quality hobby glue to seal them from any chance of getting worse.
It is totally up to you, but by the looks of yours, I might suggest exchanging him if you can. You may still end up with one with cracks, but most are not as bad as the ones on your current one. Just my opinion.

I took the plunge and ordered one from BBTS today. After selling off my Batman, Biohazard, and Predator figures, I used about a third of the cash to pick up Monger, Fury, Hawkeye and a War Machine. I'm hoping for one without really bad cracks.

I took the plunge and ordered one from BBTS today. After selling off my Batman, Biohazard, and Predator figures, I used about a third of the cash to pick up Monger, Fury, Hawkeye and a War Machine. I'm hoping for one without really bad cracks.

dear lord, you made that much! Monger and hawkeye ogether are about $800~900.

Btw, bbts is down to 56 figures...oh my, I remember when it was 126

My photo of Hot toys Iron Monger surprising the Iron Man Mark II stuck in the Suit-up gantry :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=474828962595997&set=a.474828832596010.1073741957.358147170930844&type=3&theater

IronMongerVsMarkII_zps1cb9b0d3.jpg

Question:

Does ths Obadiah's head fit on a True Type package body like TTM - 21?

Back