MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the suit I have been dying to get since it was announced (pop toys - navy blue)
and I'm not disappointed.... The only problem is the neck is too short (I'm using ttm21)
*the pics are taken by my ipad .... So it's not very good, sorry about that.

fe9t.jpg

p5lk.jpg

okxf.jpg

I was looking to get the POP Obadiah suit with the yellow tie, it seems to be spiking up from $45 to $60+ for no real reason???

QUESTION:

This is a parts question...I just got an Iron Monger from a board member...and there is an empty package and bag on the right side beside the heaed.

What is supposed to be packed in the styrofoam tray above Monger's right arm? I know the left side has Obadiah head and neckchain...what is supposed to be in the other side?

Last edited:
What is supposed to be packed in the styrofoam tray above Monger's right arm? I know the left side has Obadiah head and neckchain...what is supposed to be in the other side?

It's supposed to contain Iron Monger's "Ex-Wife" weapon.

It was...awesome figure! Just got to work on Obadiah figure now...

Just curious if anyone has tried to convert this to a hulk buster suit with Tony inside?

Im actually shocked none of those Artists that HT has do up all those weird armors has tackled that one yet, thought it was a given lol I would try but theres so much more I could spend the money on than a second Iron Monger

What suit and body?!?! That's one of the best build ups I've seen so far. He's proportioned really well

The suit is an 'Obadiah Stane Suit' from POP Toys. It came in a black box and was about $40 with shipping. It is stiff rigid suit too just like Agent Coulson's.

I tried a few bodies, and the one that worked...is a Hawkeye without the bellypad. I don't know if that body has ever been put out as a TTM body...but it had a solid neck to keep his chain in place, a wider chest and 'more robust' midsection...

Back