1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

how much is this?

¥28,000

Nice!

I really would have loved to have the Fortress crystal control panel with a green crystal included along with the Fortress stand though. Then you could have another display option of him standing behind it holding the crystal.

Im not even a Superman fan, but I seriously want this just for the iconic image. :D

Looks fantastic.

I only wish Indy had come out this good. :(

Am I mistaken or does it look like the elbows bend more than 90°?
htsupermanpr14.jpg

If that's the case, then even better! I always hated the new muscle bodies that didn't have that double elbow joint and restricted the bend. But if that's fixed with this body, then yay!

I don't buy many doubles of a figure, but this one I will. I'm gonna try to snag an exclusive and regular. If not, two regulars will suffice.

28,000.00 jpy = 344.546 usd???

best figure ever

Best
Figure
Ever.
That about sums it up. This probably is the greatest action figure I've ever seen, and it exceeds whatever it was I imagined Hot Toys would do for Superman. With this, the T1 T-800, DX Bruce Lee, Iron Man figures, etc., we seem to have reached a golden age of 1/6th scale greatness.

This will be exactly like the first Joker that HT released. When the new sculpt is revealed down the road this one will go from it's "100% accurate" to "OMG, what were we thinking!" and fall into the category of "it was good for its time."

1 question

Does SS take the money out with the preorder or do they wait until the figure is in.

This will be exactly like the first Joker that HT released. When the new sculpt is revealed down the road this one will go from it's "100% accurate" to "OMG, what were we thinking!" and fall into the category of "it was good for its time."

lex-luthor-wrong.jpg

In fact, why don't you just put this in your signature so it can follow all your Superman posts, Wofford :D

I bet there already working on a DX Clark Kent & Superman Epic. I need this figure now!! Will sideshow have the pre-order up by the morning?>

I have a feeling you're right.

Makes me wonder if it pays to buy one to flip if they are just gonna release another Supes that devalues this one...

I agree.

It truly think it is an awesome figure, brilliant, but I really don't understand how people can say it is a perfect Christopher Reeve likeness.

Meh, who cares. It is the long waited Supaman everybody has been wanting forever. Fans...Enjoy the hype!

That has got to be one of the single greatest 1/6 figures I've ever seen. This just shows that good things come to those who wait :rock :rock

Would like to have seen some more accessories, but at least he comes with everything you have to have.

Is that guy serious? There's no way this figure is worth all that. :cuckoo:

Certainly not now, but a sucker is born every minute and with a figure this epic you will get a lot of newbs in who don't know what the value of things should be.

I will say in the long run this figure (if it is not replaced by a later DX, 2-pack, etc. release) has the potential to sell for some serious $$$.

That is for priority preorders.

Superman will go up with the thursday newsletter, which will be 4-5pm central.
I was going to ask about thae time, thanks for that! and it's central time too which is perfect, no adding or subtracting hours for me :lol

i think it will follow the Superman Returns releases. you get superman first then Clark Kent with only the Superman "shirt" underneath and an added new Superman HS. But i doubt we'll see a 2-in-1 verson of this. the only reason the 2-in-1 was released was b/c HT got the suit pretty wrong the first go around and the HS IMO wasn't as good as it's predacessors (though the Clark Sculpt from the single release is the best Routh IMO). but yea if we do get another I think it will only be Clark but not another fully clothes Superman when they have the costume perfect or as perfect as perfect can be.

ALSO, anyone notice that in the Hi-Res pic you can see the sticthing on the chest shield? I knoe it's not stitched to the costume but rather adhered in someway, but the red and yellow pieces are acturally stitched together from what it seems unless it's just printed to look that way

Looks great. Definate buy.
Only thing I'm slightly concerned about from these pictures is a lack flex at the ankles and limited tilt to the head.

Can't wait to get this though.

Back