MMS121 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe I ordered the last one they had. Haven't gotten a cancellation email yet...

On a side note, I heard this guy doesn't come with batteries, is that true?

It does... but it's with the instructions sheet, I believe. You'll need a jeweller's screwdriver to unscrew the battery holder and put it on.

Last edited:
Hastings lost my order...they said they'll order another from somewhere else for me...hopefully it works out

Hmm, they cancelled my order because they said they didn't have any left in stock at any of their stores, so I wonder how they plan to find one?
I ended up getting one MISB for $200, probably could have gotten one for $20-25 less with some patience, but it was worth it to get one that I knew hadn't been handled by the Hastings staff.

Would you think HT will released the armor ver? which is more iconic by the way, this ver or the armored ver?

i dont think either is "iconic"... the unarmored version is more unique though IMO just because we have so many iron man armors and now iron monger...the rig whiplash wears while still sporting the ARC technology is cooler imo

i dont think either is "iconic"... the unarmored version is more unique though IMO just because we have so many iron man armors and now iron monger...the rig whiplash wears while still sporting the ARC technology is cooler imo

thanks for the info sir

xghfj.jpg

I have enough money to get this and this could be great HT villain to have. Is this figure worth of 130$?

Back