MMS121 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6328360100_b45ed79463_b.jpg
[/url] whiplash 019 by zipflint, on Flickr[/IMG]

Congrats zip! Awesome shots as always esp. this one..love it. :yess:

Thanks jayveee! I love all the intricate detail on this one. Once I get some new shelving in place I'll probably take some more photos, but that is taking up my free time/energy lately.

Thanks jayveee! I love all the intricate detail on this one. Once I get some new shelving in place I'll probably take some more photos, but that is taking up my free time/energy lately.

I'm really tempted to pick this up just because my Mark V is coming soon. I'm still thinking if this one or Black Widow will I buy first but I'm really planning on getting both. :monkey1

Anyway, lookin' forward to some more of your pics. :wink1:

I'm itchin' for a Black Widow too, but they seem to be around $300 now. Ouch. Plus, there will probably be a new version to coincide with the Avengers movie next summer. At least, that's what I keep telling myself.

I'm itchin' for a Black Widow too, but they seem to be around $300 now. Ouch. Plus, there will probably be a new version to coincide with the Avengers movie next summer. At least, that's what I keep telling myself.

Yeah, too bad. :( I'm still hoping to find her @ $200 mark. :pray: I would love to own both of her versions from IM2 & Avengers since she has diff. looks. :monkey1

so to everyone who has Whiplash in hand...how fragile is his gear? and whats a fair price for him these days?
Thanks!

Yeah I am careful with all my figures, but can't say I have any concerns with this figure. I would say I was actually more careful with the Iron man figures in terms of handling them for changing poses. I would like to add that I was nicely surprised how great this figure is. The likeness of it just can never be seemed to caught on camera for some reason, I have tried taking some shots, but never looks how it does with your own eyes. I am really pleased that I got this one.

I got mine from them earlier this year. I'm pretty sure he was opened before as there was evidence that he'd been put back into the box, but thankfully they left all the accessories untouched.

Well I just ordered the last one from gohastings.com

Hopefully is in good shape!

Now I just gotta try to find the info on bleaching it...

1 cup water
1/2 cup bleach (not the color fast kind)

soak in the mix for a bout 2-3 minutes (move it around a bit for uniform application)

blow dry

done

Just dont squeeze the knee pads when your moving his legs. Dont even touch them. The upper shoulder armor will probably come unglued but thats an easy fix

1 cup water
1/2 cup bleach (not the color fast kind)

soak in the mix for a bout 2-3 minutes (move it around a bit for uniform application)

blow dry

done

Thanks and thanks! Hopefully it comes brand new instead of a displayed one!

I believe I ordered the last one they had. Haven't gotten a cancellation email yet...

On a side note, I heard this guy doesn't come with batteries, is that true?

I believe I ordered the last one they had. Haven't gotten a cancellation email yet...

On a side note, I heard this guy doesn't come with batteries, is that true?

When I clicked the link Sunday morning, it was showing "In Stock"; obviously, though, you must have scored the last one. Good on you; hopefully it comes in decent shape. The only Hot Toys figure I've ordered from them previously was the Mark VI - it came in a box that had been opened, with several of the extra hands loose in the box (I think there was supposed to be a plastic overlay that they neglected to repack it with). Everything was present and in minty shape, though, so hopefully you'll be ok. Whiplash has been out for a while, though, so with it being on the shelves that long, the box will probably have shelf wear.

Back