MMS121 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think most marvel lines are going to be dead after 2012 since so many new ones are coming like Avengers, Iron Man 3, Cap 2, Thor 2...and we still have First Class coming

We already have several that have been unofficially announced for 2012 like Rescue Cap, Red Skull, Loki, Wolverine V2...and the ones that have been announced like Black Spidey, Monger...

There's just too many coming I think for another Whiplash to come out...

I think most marvel lines are going to be dead after 2012 since so many new ones are coming like Avengers, Iron Man 3, Cap 2, Thor 2...and we still have First Class coming

We already have several that have been unofficially announced for 2012 like Rescue Cap, Red Skull, Loki, Wolverine V2...and the ones that have been announced like Black Spidey, Monger...

There's just too many coming I think for another Whiplash to come out...

True but then it took ages after the second IM film for Iron Monger to come out, so there is still a possibility. I would just say that maybe they don't have enough footage to make a detailed figure? You don't really see much of him. (Of course I am assuming that HT do these figures off of footage alone, I'm not an expert.)

Just found this at a pretty good price and am wondering whether I should get this or Odin for my baddies shelf (which will have Red Skull & Loki on it)

Which is the better figure this or Odin?

(I know Odin isn't a baddie but the figure can be found dirt cheap at the moment and could look good stood next to Loki)

Just found this at a pretty good price and am wondering whether I should get this or Odin for my baddies shelf (which will have Red Skull & Loki on it)

Which is the better figure this or Odin?

(I know Odin isn't a baddie but the figure can be found dirt cheap at the moment and could look good stood next to Loki)

Personally i think Odin is a piece that adds to a Thor (and soon to be Loki) display. He really makes Thor, which isn't an amazing figure fit in and look great next to Odin.

Is this just one Whiplash for sale or multiple?

Personally i think Odin is a piece that adds to a Thor (and soon to be Loki) display. He really makes Thor, which isn't an amazing figure fit in and look great next to Odin.

Is this just one Whiplash for sale or multiple?

Thor will be staying on my Avengers shelf so he wont really come into the equation.

Whiplash is currently £130 on FP that's the price I'm referring to :)

Well if you aren't getting Loki and Thor is sticking with The Avengers then you don't need Odin even though he is a pretty great figure.

It really comes down to which you think looks coolest.

Well if you aren't getting Loki and Thor is sticking with The Avengers then you don't need Odin even though he is a pretty great figure.

It really comes down to which you think looks coolest.

I'll definitely be getting Loki, no doubt about it he looks fantastic. Basically I need to decide if I have a shelf of Red Skull, Loki and Odin or Red Skull, Loki and Whiplash

Leaning towards the Whiplash as it seems you get a much better figure

Odin Loki and Red Skull on one shelf is weird...whereas Loki, Skull, and Whiplash makes perfect sense...

The only reason to get Odin is if you are putting Loki and Thor together separate from the rest

Throw in a bit of Iron Monger and you have a perfect recipe for awesome! lol

That's the problem!! If you start putting it in my head Iron Monger is a bigger Iron Man villain than Whiplash I'm going to have no choice but to get him ;)

Back