MMS121 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So close now in getting this bad boy! :yess:

Hope we'll get to see the armored version of him as well. :pray: Would love to display them both together to see the transition of his suits.

Though a little bit late in the part, I finally got this figure. :yess: Details are awesome! :clap

Just a quick question: Can those inks on his body be rub off easily by touching it frequently or it's already permanent in it? :cuckoo:

@jayveeeusebio:

I've had mine since the figure was released and he's been reposed many times; apart from being really careful with his harness, you don't need to worry about the tattoos rubbing off. Mine are still as they were. Obviously you need to handle it gently, but I wouldn't be too concerned about them

@jayveeeusebio:

I've had mine since the figure was released and he's been reposed many times; apart from being really careful with his harness, you don't need to worry about the tattoos rubbing off. Mine are still as they were. Obviously you need to handle it gently, but I wouldn't be too concerned about them

Also those inks located on the upper rubber body?

Thanks for that reassurance.:1-1: Yeah, those harness & wires are quite fragile. Need to real cautious w/ it. :monkey1

No selling out of commerce section please.

And yet others have done the same thing in this very thread.

Last edited:
needed some villains in my collection, picked this guy up. good figure, but the amount of accessories is definitely lacking. would really like to see a new whiplash in his own power suit.

Finally got this guy, passed on him when they were everywhere for 150.00. paid alittle more but still got a good deal

Congrats! I got one last year, and (pants color aside) I think it's one of better-executed HT figures. :clap

There is a very simple and effective way to get the pants to the correct orange color.

Put a few drops of bleach into a bucket of water. Remove the pants from the figure and soak it in the bucket for a while. The entire pants turns to the correct orange color.

Hot Toys ran into some licensing issues about color (of all things :cuckoo:).
But they cleverly disguised the correct color underneath. :yess:

There is a very simple and effective way to get the pants to the correct orange color.

Put a few drops of bleach into a bucket of water. Remove the pants from the figure and soak it in the bucket for a while. The entire pants turns to the correct orange color.

Hot Toys ran into some licensing issues about color (of all things :cuckoo:).
But they cleverly disguised the correct color underneath. :yess:

Thanks for the tip! I don't have the guts to try it on the original pants from my figure, but I'll happily mod the pair I just bought off ebay! :yess:

Back