1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Thanks for the comparison I didnt know there were differences between the two. I like the dx02 but with that price Im just gonna stick with finding the mms71. So as far as the oily abs does that only affect the dx02?

What about the Medicom Dark Knight?? I like it more than the MMS71.. MMS71 looks too bulky..

Just wait and save your money for the definitive TDKR version.

What about the Medicom Dark Knight?? I like it more than the MMS71.. MMS71 looks too bulky..

Youre right I was looking at some side by side pics of the medicom and hot toys dark knight and the hot toys is bulkier. I like the medicom as well. Im not too picky I would take em both :lol

Another DX02 problem, from HT's FB:
309896_10150958909775585_827070584_21998877_1898470783_n.jpg

Has anyone tried the Medicom head mod on the dx where you dunk it in hot water and expand the head?

Has anyone tried the Medicom head mod on the dx where you dunk it in hot water and expand the head?

I dont think thats possible, remy.

The medi head is hollow inside, and the material is very soft, whereas HT is kinda solid and the material is hard plastic.

Are the prices for these still high? I'm planning on selling my DX Bats and Joker, heck most of my 1/6 collection soon. Just curious to see if the prices are still ridiculously high.

for a dx batman yeah, ive been trying to get a hold of one at a reasonable price for a while now

Are the prices for these still high? I'm planning on selling my DX Bats and Joker, heck most of my 1/6 collection soon. Just curious to see if the prices are still ridiculously high.

You are in the perfect time for selling... you still have a couple of months, you have to do it before HT release the Dark Knight Rises line, and re release the DX Joker.

I have seen crazy prices on eBay:

Batman DX around $500

Joker DX over $500

On the forum:

Batman DX around $400

Joker DX around $350, someone was selling one for $325...

So, anyone know when HT will release the Dark knight rises line? I want to get a TDK batman dx02 but seem too expensive. What is the price of dx batman when HT release it?

Last edited:

So, anyone know when HT will release the Dark knight raises line? I want to get a TDK batman dx02 but seem too expensive. What is the price of dx batman when HT release it?

I paid $170 shipped for mine.

Back