1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I paid £400 form a seller in the uk, he also promised that it had no oil problems, but I will confirm that tomorrow!

jesus that is a bit much, i want one but that is well out of my price range

I paid £400 form a seller in the uk, he also promised that it had no oil problems, but I will confirm that tomorrow!

That is $534 :horror .. Oh my god... Did you check the forum first??? I think is a bit cheaper here..

I did have a look around but didn't see anything, also looked on eBay aswel but Id rather stay away, yeah it is Alot of money, and normally I would have passed, but I recently had a savings account open and had a bit of extra cash, so I was happy with the price,

I got mine during the golden era of goHastings for $108 before shipping. Oh what a glorious time that was. Remember when they had discounts on sale items?

Yep. I remember seeing it on there as well as other figures and thinking it wasn't legit. I was close to getting a third DX 02 just to see if I really could get it for around $100 from hastings but chickened out. Silly me. :lol

At the time it was the most expensive figure I've bought. It was one of the 2nd batches that BBTS got, so I was one of thr last to get one from an online Store other than ebay i think. It's crazy thinking a new batman DX will be a lot more. The longer I've been in this hobby the more crazy prices have seemed the norm. Bad times.

Well batman has arrived! Such an amazing figure, everything looks to be ok apart from one of the lights on the base, seems dim compared to the other side, but I'm sure it will be an easy fix, other than that I'm very happy with it

i know this is a long shot but is it possible to make a mold out of the abs/ affected leaking areas and recast it in other materials like resin? is it possible to make a mold out of the rubber (first batch) abs? recast them and repaint to get the same part but using different material could certainly save this figure. I just came up with the idea (don't know if anyone has done it before) so that we could take this chance to salvage this figure and replace them with new materials before the abs turns into goop. I thought if there are examples where some 1/6 bashers in other forums are doing all these recasts on their 1/6 guns and HS why not do the same on batman?

I'm quite surprised a company hasn't started up for repairable 1/6 figures. Hot Toys reminds me of game companies with their DRM.

Sonar head batteries died out on me. I know they are cell button batteries but what type? Im not sure if there is a specific type of these. I misplaced the batteries I removed. Thanks

Here are a couple of shots of mine:

IMAG0501-1-1.jpg

IMAG0506.jpg

IMAG0493-1.jpg

IMAG0531-1.jpg

IMAG0449-1-1.jpg

Thx for looking!

Back