1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

That will be my display of him for the foreseeable future. I don't think there's a better use for that head.

Got bored, but couldn't find my good camera :(

"I'm Batman."

089eb9b7.jpg

3c318343.jpg

I guess Joker would be bowling saying 'hit me'? :monkey1

as for the neck, I made it from the undersuit of the the DCD 13" TDK Batman. It was one of the few nice things about that figure in that the armor was placed on top of a mesh fabric suit. If DCD could do it, HT should definitely be able to do it on the next release and leave behind the full rubber suit

SAM_2398.jpg

I have a that DC Direct Batman and thanks to Gipetto's creative thinking I did the same with my Bats (I would take pics but it looks exactly the same). I was using the SS Commander Cody neck seal but I felt it was to bulky.

IMG_0398-1.jpg

Last edited:

^^ Nice shots Maglor! That Bale HS from the EX looks perfect for this figure as well.

Just wondering, am I the only one who has problems to attach the Wayne neck post to the DX 02 body?

Love this figure now so much more. Reworked a spare Sonar head to get a helmet and it really adds alot to the figure... :rock

I have a that DC Direct Batman and thanks to Gipetto's creative thinking I did the same with my Bats (I would take pics but it looks exactly the same). I was using the SS Commander Cody neck seal but I felt it was to bulky.

cheer buddy, I was going to do the same thing using the clone neck piece from one of my commanders, but then I remembered about the good ol DCD figure :wink1:

Just wondering, am I the only one who has problems to attach the Wayne neck post to the DX 02 body?

I had that same problem. I'm just using a regular neck adapter however but still have the same problem. But for me, the neck fits pretty firmly into the suit's neck slot so I figure just to let it sit in there instead of trying to force it onto the peg and risking possible damage

SAM_2398.jpg

IMG_0398-1.jpg

great shots!

Nice improvise highlander but does he really have that thing on his neck in TDK? I already forgot the details :lol

Nice improvise highlander but does he really have that thing on his neck in TDK? I already forgot the details :lol

In the HK roof scene he has the neck armor but not in the scene after Rachel dies when he's sitting in the living room holding the cowl.

The new Dark Knight movie is batman going to get a new batsuit?

attachment.php

that's the same suit from TDK - except the armor pieces are grey in that photo.

That's not a new picture.

It's also a 3D model.

Back