1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

No, Batman doesn't have a new suit in TDKR. It's the same TDK version. Also, that pic is old.

No, Batman doesn't have a new suit in TDKR. It's the same TDK version. Also, that pic is old.

Of course, the new suit hasn't been shown anywhere and I'm not referring to that old banner of TDKR. I can't also tell you the source of that info.

Just wait until the movie comes out. :wink1:

Hmm... jayvee thinks he knows something...

Guy im selling all my dark knight hot toys collectibles. DX01, DX02, Joker, TDK Bats, BR Joker, & 2-Face. Shoot me a pm if anyones interested,

Hi Two-Face. :wave

Didn't you post something like that a while ago (like months ago)? I thought you were gonna head off to ebay?

Hi Two-Face. :wave

Didn't you post something like that a while ago (like months ago)? I thought you were gonna head off to ebay?

Hey Maglor :wave -yeah I did post that a while ago, but alot of stuff came up and i havent gotten to it until now. I'm gonna see if anyone around here has any good offers before heading off to ebay cuz they (ebay) take a big fraction of what its sold for. So if theres no really good offers here ill take it to ebay :)

Hey Maglor :wave -yeah I did post that a while ago, but alot of stuff came up and i havent gotten to it until now. I'm gonna see if anyone around here has any good offers before heading off to ebay cuz they (ebay) take a big fraction of what its sold for. So if theres no really good offers here ill take it to ebay :)

Please post something in the FS thread but I'd love a BR Joker!!

Yupp im gonna put up a thread in fs soon, pm me about br joker tho, comes with nurse joker kit :)

Of course, the new suit hasn't been shown anywhere and I'm not referring to that old banner of TDKR. I can't also tell you the source of that info.

Just wait until the movie comes out. :wink1:

[ame]https://youtu.be/j5C-cqw2s00[/ame]

What is the difference between MMS71 batman and this batman? I am interested in the DX02 version but too expensive while the MMS71 is lower in price. Does the back pack fit the MMS71 batman? How much do you guys think the MMS 71 worth?

What is the difference between MMS71 batman and this batman? I am interested in the DX02 version but too expensive while the MMS71 is lower in price. Does the back pack fit the MMS71 batman? How much do you guys think the MMS 71 worth?

batman-dx_backstage_2.jpg

The difference between MMS71 and DX02 is huge. The MMS71 looks overall too bulky, arms, chest, shoulders. Plus the HS in the DX02 is better. With DX02 you have pers (eyes rolling system), 3 interchangeable mouth, and the box on the DX02 is really nice :D.. Then you have the sonar head which IMO is better than the awful HS of Bruce Wayne which comes with the MMS71...

Bad things about DX02:

- Secondary market price (is twice the MMS71)
- Oil abs (maybe)
- The neck on the sonar head looks always too long

Thanks for the comparison I didnt know there were differences between the two. I like the dx02 but with that price Im just gonna stick with finding the mms71. So as far as the oily abs does that only affect the dx02?

Yep. No oil worries with the MMS 71. :)

Back