1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Yeah it's too bad, because the Sonar neck is even longer! Nuts.

I know! The upwars angel I've got on my DX02 from my cough makes it look like freakin Jar Jar Bats on my shelf!! Such a huge misstake by HT.

TDKR on set pics of C.B. as Batman....leaky abs!

310510_234978813223560_128116760576433_565022_1348262540_n.jpg

That looks awesome, Gip :rock

Dude! That's awesome! What did you use for the neck?

thanks guys! :)

as for the neck, I made it from the undersuit of the the DCD 13" TDK Batman. It was one of the few nice things about that figure in that the armor was placed on top of a mesh fabric suit. If DCD could do it, HT should definitely be able to do it on the next release and leave behind the full rubber suit

thanks guys! :)

as for the neck, I made it from the undersuit of the the DCD 13" TDK Batman. It was one of the few nice things about that figure in that the armor was placed on top of a mesh fabric suit. If DCD could do it, HT should definitely be able to do it on the next release and leave behind the full rubber suit

...And that would be the upgrade that would having me buying a new TDK Bats!

It's certainly possible with the precision that they showed on the Spiderman suit. That under suit he wears would be perfect for the type of application your talking about.

Great ideal!:clap

They should have done that in the first place. Hope they don't cheap out and go all rubber again.

Awesome pics Gipetto!

And Dominishin - yeah, I really hope HT makes the effort to give us an accurate suit with mesh undersuit and armour parts on top. It is well withhin their capability!!

Thanks void!

And yes, HT does have the power. That's what I'm saying. If DCD can do a reasonably good job at it, HT should have no problem

Nice work Gipetto, he looks great! :clap

Oh, and I fully expect another rubber suit. :(

Inspired by Agen's beautiful pictures, I decided to try out a similar neck modification that he used. This is the first modification I've ever done, and I was pretty scared doing it to tell you the truth :lol. I used the sonar head. i had to crack it open and take out the LED joint as it was to big for the Bruce Wayne head. I used the Bruce Wayne head/neck as a reference for size. After dremeling and replacing the neck joint, i put it back together and ran into another problem. The sonar neck is HUGE. I had to shorten the bottom portion of the neck. After an hour of trial and error, I finally got it to a point I was satisfied with. I've included what it looks like below. Sorry for the horirble quality photo, I used my Galaxy S2 camera. I should also note I used the sonar head but it's on the MM71 body.

2011-10-27130244.jpg

Lovin' the DX02 right now.

P1160095.jpg

P1160097.jpg

P1160099.jpg

Despite all the whining about this and that- a masterpiece of a figure!

Back