1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Hey Maglor.... just noticed your Sig!! Seeing them tuesday night here in Downtown LA!!! Can't wait!

:hi5: Awesome! Could you let me know how the show was afterwards (what was the set list like, how many musicians, etc)? :pray:

I'm seeing them in Seattle on Sunday the 23rd!

They remain my favorite band that I have yet to see live!

Same here! :exactly:

1) read the instructions in the little book you've got, then the clips click in to perfect possition :)!

Force those clips in! :lecture :lol

Lift up a little on the chest armor and the clips should slide under all the way. Don't give up until they are all the way under.

picture.php

2) If the pegs are stuck in the hands, I just use a plyer (dont know the correct spelling :(..) and yank them out :)! No hairdryer needed.

Yep. I take all my wrist pegs out with a pliers. Heating them up first isn't a bad idea though - they will come out easier.

Lift up a little on the chest armor and the clips should slide under all the way. Don't give up until they are all the way under.

picture.php

Yep. I take all my wrist pegs out with a pliers. Heating them up first isn't a bad idea though - they will come out easier.

Wow, your cape fits really Nice! My fits good but not like that :) havs to het maning it better tomorrow!

this figure really makes the standard one look poor, wish i could get my hands on one but prices are just too damn high

picture.php

Wow, your cape fits really Nice! My fits good but not like that :) havs to het maning it better tomorrow!

What the F did my phone just write??!! I was gonna say; have to try fix mine like that tomorrow. God damn I hate aurocorrect!!

this figure really makes the standard one look poor, wish i could get my hands on one but prices are just too damn high

wait a few months and HT will have version 2.0 for DKR- that is a sure thing!:yess:

Yes ! Thanks guys for the advices, I finally figured out how to place the cape correctly:

batmandx0201.jpg

:D .. I wish I had a better light, I think I should get a white lamp or something to take better pictures...

About the pegs, they are really difficult to take off.. I tried with the pliers but I was scary to break them.. so I took them off with a little clip.. it scratshed a little bit, but keeps working well.

The sticky bomb is wesome, but it looks pretty fragil in some parts, specially in the trigger.. But I liked the fact that you can assembly it like in the movie :D, plus they are magnetics.

batmandx0202.jpg

Thanks Hot Toys for making this amazing figures. I still remember when I was 13 or 12, or something, I liked Batman & Robin, but I didn't like the fact that the figures where so nothing like the movie, I mean, kenner did Batman figures: orange, red, blue costume :gah: and they were too small anyway, my sister's barbie were like 3 times bigger :rotfl.. I know in the last few years, some other companies, like, Medicom or Takara, made good figures too, but Hot Toys does Batman figures way better.

:hi5: Awesome! Could you let me know how the show was afterwards (what was the set list like, how many musicians, etc)? :pray:

Saw them in Chicago on Wed. They were awesome. She still has a perfect pitch voice. Depending on the song there were about six musicians (2 drums, bass, lead, synths & Beth.) The setlist had a good even mix from all three albums.

Anybody knows if there is a way to get rid of the black frame around the sonar eyes? Do you know if it looks better or worse? Reason I'm asking is beacuse mine is crocked, so it looks like Bats are looking with one eye up in the air, and one eye straight forward..

Anybody knows if there is a way to get rid of the black frame around the sonar eyes? Do you know if it looks better or worse? Reason I'm asking is beacuse mine is crocked, so it looks like Bats are looking with one eye up in the air, and one eye straight forward..

Your Batman's drunk? That would explain the issue with the eyes. :lol

Saw them in Chicago on Wed. They were awesome. She still has a perfect pitch voice. Depending on the song there were about six musicians (2 drums, bass, lead, synths & Beth.) The setlist had a good even mix from all three albums.

Awesome! Thanks! :duff

No live guitar?

of course!! i'm beyond excited!!

My DX 02s right arm will bend at the elbow but will not hold its place. Th left one works fine tho. Anyone else have his problem or maybe a way to fix it?

Since the announcement of TDKR I have put my DX02 on ebay with Bruce Wayne HS. Current bid $499 :panic:

Back