1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Yeah I got it figured out, setting this guy up felt like I was going to break something, but luckily I didn't. This guy seriously is badass!

Yeah I got it figured out, setting this guy up felt like I was going to break something, but luckily I didn't. This guy seriously is badass!

I spent a good hour admiring it and setting it up

The ball joints on the hands were a _____ to get out, don't know how I didn't break those.

Hmm. Mine doesn't require that much work. Just a bit of pressure and it pops out. I'd be hesitant to heat up the rubber, honestly.

I love the magnetic head, by the way. Great, great idea.

It's been so long since I swapped the heads on this that I honestly can't swear that I used the hair-dryer on this. That's what I usually do for head removal though.

And I love the magnetic head too. :)

idk. Looking at the pics up close, if it is leaking, it doesn't look to be bad. I honestly don't think it's leaking though. my DX looks shinny all over in certain pics b/c of the lighting and I think that may be what's going on here.

Full ack! It its leaking but its not as bad as on other pictures i've seen...

K im not reading through fifteen hundred posts because i don't care if this has been talked about ad nausum but .

Anyone's HARD plastic abs oily too?? I mean c'MON here.

Mine are but luckily the oil cant rot them, just annoying to wipe every few months.

Your's are the hard plastic? :horror

:( Sorry to hear that.

I knew the biceps were leaking on some (those are still rubber) but I don't get why hard plastic would be leaking? :confused:

Yours are the hard plastic too? :thud:

This is just unexcusable. We pay a lot for these figures. Hot Toys needs to stop their production of rubber figures until they get this figured out. Very bad QC. It's not like we are paying $40 for these. This is happening to soon in the life of the product. If this is to save money on Hot Toys part, shame on them.

What's weird is that they are talking about plastic, not rubber. So that means that we have to worry even if a torso is made out of plastic now? :mad:

What's weird is that they are talking about plastic, not rubber. So that means that we have to worry even if a torso is made out of plastic now? :mad:

This is the cue for 'nam to say 'I told ya gimps it was so, ya didnt believe me... now have fun with ya oily disintegrating grail' :lol

Your right. This is crazy. First my Comedian and now I have the possibility of the DX-02 leaking. Mine is the DCD batch which means nothing in terms of QC either. Well at least the TDKR has the same outfit so far, so I can hopefully get that figure (as long as Hot Toys has the QC worked out).

This is the cue for 'nam to say 'I told ya gimps it was so, ya didnt believe me... now have fun with ya oily disintegrating grail' :lol

Well that goes without saying. :lol

Still don't get why plastic would leak? :confused:

Judging by how lame Bane looks and how much worse the wannabe Newmar Catwoman looks, I dread the thought. :(

10h9850.jpg

Don't ruin this for me!!!! This movie is my most anticipated movie of next year.

Back