1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

good seller review? recently I canceled my bid when I discovered he send me fake pictures....it was too good to be true

that said, I am STILL waiting for my figure to be send, he would send it by today but I got no message of a tracking...so I said if he didnt send it by tomorrow I will open a paypal claim.
I hate it when they put a deadline and they fail to meet that deadline!

Im not sure if this question has been asked before, but isit possible to fit the head, gauntlet and hands together with the boots from MMS 71 DK v1 onto the body of the DX02? Has anyone tried it before?

good seller review? recently I canceled my bid when I discovered he send me fake pictures....it was too good to be true

that said, I am STILL waiting for my figure to be send, he would send it by today but I got no message of a tracking...so I said if he didnt send it by tomorrow I will open a paypal claim.
I hate it when they put a deadline and they fail to meet that deadline!

Hmm, got message that it has been shipped so he says, however i got no tracking number although i paid for shipping with a tracking number...i'll see if he just forgot it or what...

Im not sure if this question has been asked before, but isit possible to fit the head, gauntlet and hands together with the boots from MMS 71 DK v1 onto the body of the DX02? Has anyone tried it before?

The neck/head will fit, as will the hands and boots.

Not sure about the gauntlet, as that depends on the thickness of the arm and rubber suit and how different (if at all) they are between the two figures. You'd have to try it, but if I had to guess, I would think it would work.

Hmm, got message that it has been shipped so he says, however i got no tracking number although i paid for shipping with a tracking number...i'll see if he just forgot it or what...

If it hits the 43-44 day mark and it still hasn't arrived, open a claim. If he did ship it without a tracking number and it's just taking longer, then neither of you will lose anything by opening that claim, and you'll be covered just in case.

Thx for the tip!
I hope he sends the tracking after all, just to set my mind at ease :)

The neck/head will fit, as will the hands and boots.

Not sure about the gauntlet, as that depends on the thickness of the arm and rubber suit and how different (if at all) they are between the two figures. You'd have to try it, but if I had to guess, I would think it would work.

The gauntlets are exactly the same.

I've seen it done. Someone eBay was selling a batman like that and it looked pretty nice. I like the shape of the v1 head. I'd say got for it. I bet it would turn out great

Thx for the tip!
I hope he sends the tracking after all, just to set my mind at ease :)

aaight the seller has send me the tracking afterwards (stating that I shouldnt be too pushy basically and that waiting to receive the product is also an enjoyment with online shopping :cuckoo:)

but for now I am very pleased with the communication, now I await the figure :)

However I got a question, I got this tracking number but it doesnt seem to work, I suppose I just have to wait untill the code is activated?
The code is: cp*********hk
And I always thought the website was this: https://app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp

thx

aaight the seller has send me the tracking afterwards (stating that I shouldnt be too pushy basically and that waiting to receive the product is also an enjoyment with online shopping :cuckoo:)

Haha, he actually said that? Wow!

However I got a question, I got this tracking number but it doesnt seem to work, I suppose I just have to wait untill the code is activated?
The code is: cp*********hk

I would wait a few days, just in case their system is slow to incorporate the new package in their on-line database.

Also, try the USPS tracking? Sometimes they give me what looks like a HK post tracking #, but it's actually a US tracking #.

Barring that, if it doesn't work after a few days, tell him that.

Haha, he actually said that? Wow!

he didnt say pushy, gotta give him that credit, but he did say the part that its an enjoyment to wait when ordering online, like its part of the deal, personally, I hate waiting for stuff that cost me +300 USD, but thats just me

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

It must be the lenses on all the cameras that makes the head look squished. As it certainly doesn't look like that under normal viewing. Any idea what the film makers use for widescreen that regular cameras don't seem to capture... or is it the tv's that balance it out...

Thats the only thing I really detest about the cowl on this suit. It looks terrible in bright light with the distortion from the lens. Perfectly fine with your eyes.

yea i know what you mean. The head looks great in hand, though I still like the shape of the V1. though those pics above were just with my phone b/c my camera is dead so that's not helping either :slap :lol

yea i know what you mean. The head looks great in hand, though I still like the shape of the V1. though those pics above were just with my phone b/c my camera is dead so that's not helping either :slap :lol

I thought you had taken a big step back in your photography skills! :panic: :lol

The cowl can look worse in photos than the in hand experience, but, it's still not quite right in shape, there's a roundness to Bale's head in the movie cowl froma front on look that this just lacks. Even the v1 didn't have it, but, even the OC cowl is not perfect, not sure why, but the HT figures seem to favor a more elongated looking front on view, but then they also always made the nose way too long up until the DX cowl, they finally got that right.

It's not that round. Look at the photo shoot with the grey backgrounds. It's only that round you speak off because his face is bunching up the soft rubber cowl pushing the sides out.

Back