1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

That 2nd shot is crazy clear and really shows off the detail in that cowl and mouthplate. WOW :clap

Haven't got any pics to show, but I just wanted to let you guys know that my MeDiX is turning out surprisingly well, even with me having to use the HT body.

Not going to lie though, I felt pretty evil hacking away at the DX arms, and cutting through the armor to get it off, and that stuff. (Maglor is probably going to have nightmares about this description........sorry Mag)

But it was all for the greater good.

Sculpted the eyelids closed a little so they're not so big.
TDKHT001.jpg

TDKHT006.jpg

And yes the eyes still move.

Damn. That looks awesome. Now the dx bats is perfect.

That 2nd shot is crazy clear and really shows off the detail in that cowl and mouthplate. WOW :clap

Ya the 2nd shot really nailed it. I am still amazed how details hot toys figures can out to be. I din own any other makes except an enterbay bust but that is a bit disappointing piece. Thanks anyway.

Haven't got any pics to show, but I just wanted to let you guys know that my MeDiX is turning out surprisingly well, even with me having to use the HT body.

Not going to lie though, I felt pretty evil hacking away at the DX arms, and cutting through the armor to get it off, and that stuff. (Maglor is probably going to have nightmares about this description........sorry Mag)

But it was all for the greater good.

:horror :panic:

:lol

Seriously though, I really do hope it turns out, and that you are happy with the finished product.

And please post pics when you get there. :)

Yippee! Mag is back! Mag is back! :panic: :ccheerlea :blissy
(I am referring to your avatar, of course... :D)
:rotfl

... And magnificent, magnificent shots, I am Ironman! :rock:rock:rock
As what, with a good camera, a good light, and naturally with some talent, one can make beautiful pics!

... And magnificent, magnificent shots, I am Ironman! :rock:rock:rock
As what, with a good camera, a good light, and naturally with some talent, one can make beautiful pics!

Thanks alot. :) i would say with some good effort as well. Took me a while to find the correct settings.

... Ha naturally! Of time, of the effort, of the patience... No pain, no gain! :D
... And again: bravo! :clap

:drink:drink

:chug:chug:chug

:cuckoo:

:lecture By dint of drink everything and anything, we will eventually become alcoholics! :rotfl

:duff

Hiiips!... Sorry :D

Did anyone else have any issues with the sonar eyes? Just picked this guy up and and I think they're kind of dim. I don't know if the light's screwed up or if it's supposed to be like that. Was trying to look through here and see if there was any one else who had the issue but didn't see anything.

Did anyone else have any issues with the sonar eyes? Just picked this guy up and and I think they're kind of dim. I don't know if the light's screwed up or if it's supposed to be like that. Was trying to look through here and see if there was any one else who had the issue but didn't see anything.

They are dim and only appear bright in some of the pics here as the bat was shot in the dark. Keep in mind the sonar eyes were not suppose to be headlights ;)

Back