1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

They are dim and only appear bright in some of the pics here as the bat was shot in the dark. Keep in mind the sonar eyes were not suppose to be headlights ;)

No doubt. Mine are just really dim. Could barely even tell they were on. But thanks.

its going to be hard to compare as pictures of the eyes will differ so much depending on settings. I have not even turned it on forever but I beleive they were dim to a point that you can only really see them well lit when looking almost straight on

Read this online today.....

The LA Times sat down with Batman director Christopher Nolan to ask him some questions about the upcoming 3rd installment in the Dark Knight franchise from DC Comics and Warner Bros.

In the interview, Nolan reveals the title for the 3rd movie will be "The Dark Knight Rises" and that they plan to resist the 3D craze when making this next film. Another interesting tid-bit from the interview is apparently the villain for this movie will not be Edward Nigma, AKA The Riddler. Apparently Mr. Freeze has also been ruled out as a possible villain for this next film. As to who the villain or villains might be for this next film, only time and I am sure a boatload of rumors will say.

The Dark Knight Rises? Really? hmm

I thought The Caped Crusador or Shadow of the Bat were in contention for titles... interesting, my concern with it is that the title is a little too obvious as to the likely plot of the film, about redemption

I thought The Caped Crusador or Shadow of the Bat were in contention for titles... interesting, my concern with it is that the title is a little too obvious as to the likely plot of the film, about redemption

Despite what Nolan said the title is it may just be a working title for now, and could change before the films release.

Not bummed about Riddler to be honest - would have been too Joker lite in my book, he can be a side distraction in the Nolanverse at best, not a main threat.

I think Black Mask is likely - would be very cool to see that.

But in all honesty, this is what the film should be about.

If written well The Riddler is nothing like The Joker, but I imagine that whoever the pick as the villain will be someone that could possibly exist in the the real world. Since that's been the theme for Nolan's Batman so far.

True, but I never really liked Batman Begins as a title.

I loved the numerous references The Dark Knight had though;
- The obvious one - the fact Batman is known as the Dark Knight
- The reference that he's the Dark Knight as opposed to Harvey the White Knight
- The night is darkest before the dawn reference
- The way in the final second of the film, Batman on his Batpod appears to be riding towards a sunrise (depicted by the light)

True, but I never really liked Batman Begins as a title.

I loved the numerous references The Dark Knight had though;
- The obvious one - the fact Batman is known as the Dark Knight
- The reference that he's the Dark Knight as opposed to Harvey the White Knight
- The night is darkest before the dawn reference
- The way in the final second of the film, Batman on his Batpod appears to be riding towards a sunrise (depicted by the light)

I never mined 'Batman Begins' as a title, though I will say I'm not to keen on 'The Dark Knight Rises'. Seems a touch lame when you say it, but I'm going to hope it's just a working title, and not the finale. I feel pretty sure though that the film will be good regardless.

Sounds like a working title to me.

i think it's a working title as well. I mean "The Dark Knight Rises" is just lame I'm sorry but it is. It's like after Batman Returns they just continued with that "Batman ____" idea. Having a Schumacher type title doesn't strike me as a good thing. But, I know Nolan won't let us down, though...:pray:

I refuse to see the third movie now that they won't be using the Riddler, and the title sucks.

I had a looming feeling something like this would happen.

I wish the director was someone who cared about what the fans want.

I refuse to see the third movie now that they won't be using the Riddler.

Liar+Liar.jpg

^^ nice one Mag! :rotfl

That's how I felt when I heard the new TF Movie title but being the ginormous TF fan that I am, I know I will go see it regardless. Same case here, I'm a bit saddened to now discover that Riddler will not be the villain, but Nolan hasn't let us down yet, so I have faith.

Though, I'm looking more forward to Nolan Produced Superman rather than the third Batman movie

Back