1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Great I think I'll try that tomorrow.

Hey guys I'm still really having an issue with the cape. Besides for custom ordering one, has anyone tried just pulling the clips off and sticking the cape inside the suit much how these custom capes seem to be attached?

I can sell you an unused lforigno cape for cheap - pm if interested

Well, good news and bad news for me...
The good news are that I received Bats today, the bad news is that the right foot is broken. :slap
I mean, not the peg, the structure inside the right boot is broken in pieces.
I was not able to disarm him, and honestly I don't like the idea to do that.
So, I need your help and expert hands here.
Did anyone of you take off the boots or the trousers figure's to see how's the foot inside the suit?
Any suggestion? :monkey2

I want to replace the foot piece inside the boot, but I wasn't able to remove that plastic part from the rubber boot yet. :gah:
Does anyone knows if the foot piece inside the boot is removable? or is it attached to it?

I want to replace the foot piece inside the boot, but I wasn't able to remove that plastic part from the rubber boot yet. :gah:
Does anyone knows if the foot piece inside the boot is removable? or is it attached to it?

I don't think it is. You're best bet is probably just to see if you can get a spare boot from someone on here or ebay.

And also, I think the V1 boots and DX boots are made of a slightly different material. Or atleast, mine seem different in appearance.

Sorry it's no more help than that, but I don't think you can remove what's inside the boot without destroying it or ruining its shape.

and then there's more...

DXBats1.jpg

DXBats3.jpg

DXBats4.jpg

DXBats13.jpg

And your wait is finally over pal!

I don't think it is. You're best bet is probably just to see if you can get a spare boot from someone on here or ebay.

And also, I think the V1 boots and DX boots are made of a slightly different material. Or atleast, mine seem different in appearance.

Sorry it's no more help than that, but I don't think you can remove what's inside the boot without destroying it or ruining its shape.

Upps! well, I think I have to deal on ebay. Thanks for your info.
If someone has some boots to sell, please send me a PM:pray:. I'll apreciate any help here.

I've got one of the DCD batch figures and its leaking a little bit in the abs, not much but Im still getting worried about it.

Mine did the exact same thing. I wouldnt worry though, it shouldnt do it much, just wipe the lil spots & it should be fine.

I had very little (& I mean little). I wouldnt even describe mine as "leaking". But at one point I did see lil wet spots around the inner part of abs. Im really starting to think room temperatures can contribute to the oil/wet spot problem. During the summer when it was really hot in my place, the shineness occured. Now that its getting cooler & the room temperature is more moderate, no signs what-so-ever.

Mine did the exact same thing. I wouldnt worry though, it shouldnt do it much, just wipe the lil spots & it should be fine.

I had very little (& I mean little). I wouldnt even describe mine as "leaking". But at one point I did see lil wet spots around the inner part of abs. Im really starting to think room temperatures can contribute to the oil/wet spot problem. During the summer when it was really hot in my place, the shineness occured. Now that its getting cooler & the room temperature is more moderate, no signs what-so-ever.

I sure hope you're right

Congrats Gipetto. :)

thanks Mag! you were definitely right about this figure man! it's freaking awesome! oh and not to start up this debate again, but I remember ppl talking about plastic bicep plates, and I think mine are as they make the same noise as the abs when flicked or tapped. unless they are just made of a harder rubber :dunno

but still, AWESOMELY AMAZING FIGURE! :rock :rock

thanks Mag! you were definitely right about this figure man! it's freaking awesome! oh and not to start up this debate again, but I remember ppl talking about plastic bicep plates, and I think mine are as they make the same noise as the abs when flicked or tapped. unless they are just made of a harder rubber :dunno

but still, AWESOMELY AMAZING FIGURE! :rock :rock

Mines rubber =[ The problems are a pity.. considering how beautiful this figure is. I just wish it'd last forever. No problems thus far though. Keepin my fingers crossed!

Thanks to Mag, I finally was able to take some decent pics (and there are a lot)
SAM_0998.jpg

SAM_1000.jpg

SAM_1001.jpg

SAM_1003.jpg

SAM_1004.jpg

SAM_1005.jpg

Last edited:

I love my dx02 even more after seeing ur pics gilpetto. Wish this fig will last forever. How did u get lforigno cape in? What 'tool' did u use

I love my dx02 even more after seeing ur pics gipetto. Wish this fig will last forever. How did u get lforigno cape in? What 'tool' did u use

thanks man! :hi5: yea I'm really happy I can take better pics now, thanks to Mags tips

and as for the cape, I just unwound a paper-clip and used one end to stuff the cape tips in the slots

Back