1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Yeah, it's horrid. Stock look from the box.

dscf6043.jpg

Horrid isn't the word I would use. It is still a very nice figure. Just stuffing the head does wonders.

Me too. And I paid $100 brand new.

You lucky bastard! HOW DID YOU DO IT?!!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/EZ7g56Rp9UE&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/EZ7g56Rp9UE&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

^^^ :lol BTAS FTW! :winner

My Dx Batman is perfect no Oil... Thats all I need to make me a happy...

Yeah that's how I feel as well, although a custom cape and shortened neck went a long way toward making this figure perfect.

I still think that a DX02 with these mods is better looking than the Medi with mods. The Medi probably wins for articulation, but the DX is just so real looking.

But to each his own. :dunno

You lucky bastard! HOW DID YOU DO IT?!!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/EZ7g56Rp9UE&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/EZ7g56Rp9UE&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

gohastings.com. A lot of people don't like them but I have never had a problem. I got it when they first hit the discount coupon. But you have to be committed to this hobby. I was checking their site every 10 minutes that first day for a reload and sure enough. I scored.

^^^Sweet!

You need to post that as an IMG!

It's not mine, thats why I can't IMG it.

guys those of you who have DX2 with oily abs, any update on your figure?

mine the oil is still there almost wiping him every other day. just opened him last July after giving up on getting a decent price for a DCD batch.

im wondering is this due to humidity? should i keep this in the box with or without belt... geeezzz....... what a disappointment on this release.

Last edited:

i prefer ledger version to hamil - though granted hamil is the best classic interpretation and he has done it countless times over years and years

guys those of you who have DX2 with oily abs, any update on your figure?

mine the oil is still there almost wiping him every other day. just opened him last July after giving up on getting a decent price for a DCD batch.

im wondering is this due to humidity? should i keep this in the box with or without belt... geeezzz....... what a disappointment on this release.

It might to late for you now but no harm trying to get a replacement. But most definetely it won't go away as it is most likely a discharge from the rubber itself and will destroy the exposed rubber in the process. Check underneath the abs and you maybe in for a shock. At this time Vodouns fix is the only thing that comes even close to a solution by adding paper between the abs and pants but check the residue thread.

i prefer ledger version to hamil - though granted hamil is the best classic interpretation and he has done it countless times over years and years

That's about what I would say. Hamil is the best classic representation (amazing laugh), but I still prefer Heath.

I really would like to thank all of you guys wich experienced problems with this figure.

Your constructive feedbacks is the reason why I can enjoy the almost perfect DX02 I received today as one of the most impressive figures ever released by hot toys.

Once more thank you very much.

Maglor, I prefer with your previous avatar...

There, I hardly recognize you! :D

Back