1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I thought V decal'd his Bats hence the silver on steroids :dunno

That was the Medicom from last year.

No. I asked if it was decals a while back and he said it's just lighting. :dunno

True. I've not touched a thing on it. The figure is exactly the same as yours as Commtech has said.

As you see here, the silver isn't glowing. It's just the lighting. Sometimes the lighting can cause the silver to look near enough matte black and other times it looks aluminium.

dscf9910e.jpg

Actually the figure on the right still looks very metallic to me in that pic. :dunno

Must be your camera. :huh

is he still available any where? i'm burning i didn't pick this guy up and my joker is getting really lonely.:monkey2

ok whoever thinking of getting this figure..dont.
just wait for the official news from HT or sumthing.

for those who already ordered or picking up one from ur local shop,i got some shots of what to look out for.dunno bout others but i have these 'extras' cam with my bat.so be carefull when choosing one.

these are not big issues but once u know it u just can get it out of ur head.

the crooked suit-i've twisted this bugger like hell and it still looks like this!

you can see that even the back and spines are bent to the left.
also note the creases on the shoulder pads.

whats beter that having a good left foot?...

another left foot!..on the right! LOL

make very2 sure you check underneath the shoulder plates as well. i found traces of oils on it.could easily spoil the paintjob when u move the arm around.

I've quoted this post as I have the same problem with my figure as Zotols. The spine is bent to the left and the shoulder pads are slightly warped and chipped. That I can live with. However.......

I got the figure on Thursday and to be fair didn't really have a chance to examine it in great detail. Friday I was out partying, yesterday I spent the whole day in bed recovering. Today I finally get a chance to play with my new toy! I have actually got a separate PERS head that I bought a month or so a go to use with my V1, so I hadn't looked at the one in the box. I checked it today and not only is their a smidge of black paint on the "angry mouth" there appeared to be paint on the right eyeball! Fortunately It turned out it was a piece of plastic off the eye socket that hadn't been properly trimmed. It took my about half an hour to remove it with some tweezers, what fun! I then checked under the shoulder pads and the left's fine, the right though has started to leak oil, a lot of oil. So he's currently sporting bog roll to try and soak it up. I'm a bit despondent really. I'd held off getting this guy for so long due to fears about the QC issues, and lo and behold when I finally do relent this happens. Has anyone not had problems with this guy? :(

I'd held off getting this guy for so long due to fears about the QC issues, and lo and behold when I finally do relent this happens. Has anyone not had problems with this guy? :(

Only a small number of individuals. Maybe a few more than 10.

No. I asked if it was decals a while back and he said it's just lighting. :dunno

Vodoun is toying with you all!!!! He chromed all the graphite plates!!! :lol

Last edited:

I then checked under the shoulder pads and the left's fine, the right though has started to leak oil, a lot of oil. So he's currently sporting bog roll to try and soak it up. I'm a bit despondent really. I'd held off getting this guy for so long due to fears about the QC issues, and lo and behold when I finally do relent this happens. Has anyone not had problems with this guy? :(
I've had the bicep armour problem, although less oil. When I first opened him there was a tiny bit on his right shoulder pad, left was fine. Voduon has described it best "it was like some one handling it after eating crisps" it wasn't anything like the oil in the picture that you quoted. It almost looked like condensation.

It never came back until a week later, there was the same amount, same looking oil but it was in a different place.

I wiped that and he is now back in the box as i'm setting my shelves up.

When I take him out of the box if there is that little mist of oil there again i'm going to put tissue under there myself. However vodoun, who suggested putting tissue under there, still gets oil coming back once a week. Which is what is happening to mine now, so i'm wondering if it is even worth it!?

Ahh, I could ramble on about it for hours.

Is yours definitely the DCD batch mate?

Back