1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Damnit, I need one. Where in gohastings do they have it? I cant seem to find the page for the figure. Also, what other reputable stores have a DCD version of these?

I need a 2nd one.

it's under "trends" or you can just simply type in "hot toys" in the search bar and it'll be the first choice

EDIT: here's a direct link to the figure: https://www.gohastings.com/product/TRENDS/Hot-Toys-The-Dark-Night-16-S/sku/279488450.uts

But is that DCD version?

Yes, considering MaulFan waited over a month back in April for the fixed figures. Toys2 don't sell defects.

Ok, now he's really doing the catwalk, I can picture him singing that "I'm too sexy for my shirt" song :lol

It's just the pic tho, i bet it looks awesome in person :exactly:

Honestl, if there is a song bat's would sing it would be " staying alive - the beegees".

anyway, since you're _____ing about the catwalk I figured I'd re-pose him :lol, took the pose most people liked with the 2 batarangs and tweaked it a bit :rock

1671076.jpg

30t51ys.jpg

" it's not fear that grips him.. Only a hightened sense of things."

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/bdOuvHMYZaA&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/bdOuvHMYZaA&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/GrIp3k5pJQM&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/GrIp3k5pJQM&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:lol :lol :lol

Well I finally snapped and bought one of these off e-bay! It's from the states so hopefully it won't have any production defects.

Hope it works out. Why didn't you buy from Toys2 or gohastings?

To much for shipping to the UK?

Hope it works out. Why didn't you buy from Toys2 or gohastings?

To much for shipping to the UK?

Thanks bud. To be fair I never thought of it. I got the figure for £165.00 shipped, which was the cheapest I could find. Usually I go through Goodshipped, however after all furore with the oil etc. I figure it was best to go with a seller in the States. Also don't you tend to get stung with import tax if you go with a store?

Thanks bud. To be fair I never thought of it. I got the figure for £165.00 shipped, which was the cheapest I could find. Usually I go through Goodshipped, however after all furore with the oil etc. I figure it was best to go with a seller in the States. Also don't you tend to get stung with import tax if you go with a store?

Just so you know, the seller will have had to mark it as a gift item of low value in order to avoid VAT and customs duty... if they haven't, you may still get stung by it!

Just so you know, the seller will have had to mark it as a gift item of low value in order to avoid VAT and customs duty... if they haven't, you may still get stung by it!

Thanks Man, there's a happy thought!

Awesome! glad you had better luck than me! are the ones from gohastings the non leaky versions from DCD batch? or rather corrected batch? whatever the technical name is for it

I don't know anything about a corrected batch but there is no oil and the abs are hard plastic.

I thought about getting a custom cape for him. Any pics of the short version floating around?

Said this in the leaking thread, but i'll say it here, I've just picked my figure up and he had a leaky left bicep straight from the box. I think i'm the only person to have the leaky biceps straight from the box, eh? Total crap!

Great figure though.

I don't know anything about a corrected batch but there is no oil and the abs are hard plastic.

I thought about getting a custom cape for him. Any pics of the short version floating around?

If you mean lforigno's short TDK cape, here you go:

picture.php

I got the long TDK cape this week. I'll try to post pics in the next couple hours. :)

Last edited:

Said this in the leaking thread, but i'll say it here, I've just picked my figure up and he had a leaky left bicep straight from the box. I think i'm the only person to have the leaky biceps straight from the box, eh? Total crap!

Great figure though.

Sorry to hear that, man.
Hope you get the leaking under control, so that we can enjoy both our bats, especially since mine is on his way gettin' his better body now.

I emailed Toys2 if their batch is the good ones and if they ship to Europe but no reply yet :(

Seeing as they're based in Canada I'd say their shipping is expensive and it's selling at $199 but worth it I guess if I can avoid the leakage problem.

What Toys2 has right now is certainly the DCD batch but that is no guarantee as leaking is still occuring on the bicepts

Still better than the ab leak though. And if one wants this figure, you're not going to do better than a DCD figure.

yes yes and the bicept you can remedie the problem using the methods outlined in this and the leaky thread and it even be mostly invisible

Back