1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Alright, I know some of these will be redundant, but I am in love with my new TDK long cape from lforigno, and this is a very small fraction of the pics I took. Different angles and different futzing on the cape:

P1080193.jpg

P1080194.jpg

P1080173.jpg

P1080214.jpg

P1080165.jpg

This guy has some serious shelf presence:
P1080258.jpg

And one sonar pic:
P1080178.jpg

Thanks. With this figure, I like to go for simple and badass. :devil

Maglor you have him displayed beautifully, He always looks so classy in your pics.

Maybe it's the bookshelf :lol

I think I may steal your pose but put Dent's button in his hand instead.:hi5:

Ooh! Good idea! :idea

...to bad I don't have one of those. :(

wow mag! love the pose! looks super epic there!! and you have the sonar head on! most pose with the PERS head from what I've seen! why are you contemplating on getting the medi when you have this awesome guy?

"To bomb or not to bomb– that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler of a man to suffer
The pains inflicted by criminal masterminds,
Or to take arms against a city's evildoers
And, by opposing, end them..."

I like to think Batman ponders his decisions in this manner!

Great pics as always Maglor!

Alright, I know some of these will be redundant, but I am in love with my new TDK long cape from lforigno, and this is a very small fraction of the pics I took. Different angles and different futzing on the cape:

This guy has some serious shelf presence:
P1080258.jpg

:lectureWhen one loves, one does not count! (mall French proverb)
I love this picture: there is a fine movement of the cape. :rock
The posture will be copied, that's for sure! Beautiful Mag! :clap

I think I may steal your pose but put Dent's button in his hand instead.:hi5:
Excellent idea my friend, really great! :wink1:

There were still available at toyanxiety few days ago ... But I feel that today, there is nowhere. Sorry :(

I tried to search but couldn't find this in the thread - but is there a way to make it look less like he's sticking his gut out? I'm assuming it has something to do with the abs since my Wave 1 doesn't do it and the new one does.

You just have to work the hips. A flat stomach is possible to achieve with a little futzing as Maglor has shown us.

Got the last one at Toys2...

Hopefully no leaky abs as I got with the first wave of Bats that I got. My abs are leaky and I'm afraid the oil will rot away the suit. At least with the DCD flow they have now, the oily shoulders are the only issue. The abs worry me more...

Ooh! Good idea! :idea

Do you want one? Wierdly I recieved the pin badge with a shipment of totally unrelated 1/6th scale stuff. So it's lying around somewhere doing nothing. Bit crazy to send something so small to your country, though!

Got the last one at Toys2...

Hopefully no leaky abs as I got with the first wave of Bats that I got. My abs are leaky and I'm afraid the oil will rot away the suit. At least with the DCD flow they have now, the oily shoulders are the only issue. The abs worry me more...

I think leaky abs are a thing of the past now, thankfully. The shoulder problem isn't however. Although it has been 18 hours since I opened mine and the little dark spots of evil haven't returned.

P1080193.jpg

Wow! How do you contact lforigno? does he still have these?

Does anyone have a pattern (file) for a smaller cape that I can download?

Take a look at the nude TT to get an idea of how the abs and chest interact. Whether it's the DX or even the V1 if you don't pose it correctly you can have the gut pushing out too far standing upright

"To bomb or not to bomb– that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler of a man to suffer
The pains inflicted by criminal masterminds,
Or to take arms against a city's evildoers
And, by opposing, end them..."

That's awesome! I didn't even think of that. :rock

I tried to search but couldn't find this in the thread - but is there a way to make it look less like he's sticking his gut out? I'm assuming it has something to do with the abs since my Wave 1 doesn't do it and the new one does.

V V V V V​

You just have to work the hips. A flat stomach is possible to achieve with a little futzing as Maglor has shown us.

Take a look at the nude TT to get an idea of how the abs and chest interact. Whether it's the DX or even the V1 if you don't pose it correctly you can have the gut pushing out too far standing upright

:exactly:

Out of the box, bats looks like this:

P1070523.jpg

And with a little work you can get him to look like this:

P1070522.jpg

Last edited:

Will do, i'll ask him about Maglor's length!

Wait......:horror :horror

:monkey1 :horror :lol

That's the middle size he makes.

He does these three: TDK short, TDK long, Batman Begins (that's the biggest - like the Takara cape).

I like both of the TDK capes. The short one is gonna be better for action poses, and in my opinion the long one is the ultimate for stoic poses where he is just standing there with the cape flowing around him.

[I seriously cant stop staring at the figure with the new cape. :love]

Back